Notary Rotary
Any word on Cornerstone Title of Ohio
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by MC_oh on 10/18/07 8:48am
Msg #217111

I did two closings that they were the Title Co. for in August. The company that hired me said they haven't been paid yet. I know, that's not my problem, and they still should pay me, but I don't think they see it that way.

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a lot of Ohio companies going under?

Reply by Bernard Kreilick on 10/18/07 9:37am
Msg #217119

I am having trouble for one I did for them in July. What SS company did you go through?

Reply by MC_oh on 10/18/07 9:43am
Msg #217122

Dynamic Settlement of Cleveland. I've never had trouble with them, and Mike O'Boyle is always easy to work with.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 10/18/07 10:00am
Msg #217125

I did one for Dynamic Settlement Services in early August and I just received payment at the beginning of October - so it was approx 60 days. His e-mail confirmation says he pays between "30 - 45 days, although many times it is sooner". I did contact him regarding payment and he said it was still in process and it would go out next week, and I did finally receive it like I said before. I'm wondering why his e-mail tag says he's with Northern Settlement Services?

Reply by SharonH/OH on 10/18/07 2:27pm
Msg #217166

Everything I've ever done for Mike has been with Northern Settlement. He's been slower pay in recent months with the slowdown in the market, usually 50-60 days, but I'm still working for him and getting paid.

Reply by Rachel Cornerstone Title Agency on 2/5/08 12:15pm
Msg #234095

Cornerstone Title Services, formerly known as McGee Title, in Columbus, Ohio are not doing business any longer, however they do have an office in Cincinnat which we have referred people to. We are not affiliated with this company at all but being "Cornerstone Title" in Columbus, Ohio we have received an large volume of calls from people just like you, looking to locate them. Try one of two places - Cornerstone Title Services at 513-551-5010, however, they are now known as CTS Title, a division of Cornerstone Title Services so that is how they will answer the phone. I just wanted you to know this information as we are getting so many calls that if this gets out there maybe it will help ease that volume for us! Good luck to you

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.