Notary Rotary
Anybody get paid yet from LIA?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Dawn/PA on 10/19/07 3:51pm
Msg #217378

Just wanting to see if anybody that is owed money received their checks yet since they were suppose to be caught up and current by October 15th? I know I havent. I just faxed and emailed a demand letter and Crystal was "kind enough" to let me know that she would forward my message to accounting.

Reply by Philip Johnson on 10/19/07 4:02pm
Msg #217382

It was like pulling teeth in 2006 to get paid, I certainly

wouldn't think it is getting any better now. Good luck.

Reply by Rose/CA on 10/19/07 5:51pm
Msg #217425

paid recently for a signing done in July of this year

Reply by KKinNoCal on 10/19/07 7:43pm
Msg #217452

Lia, 11th hour and One Touch are all the same. I had to bug them like crazy to get paid in 90 days! Maybe if I never called and bothered them, I would have been paid anyway? I know things are slow-But I would not accept any work from those 3 in the future. (I was paid last week-10/10/07 by LIA for a singing completed the 25th of July). I am afraid with these types of companies that the next time there may be no payment at all!

Reply by Dawn/PA on 10/19/07 7:50pm
Msg #217453

I took a chance after exchanging emails with a few people, but at this point I dont plan on working for them again. I emailed and faxed a demand letter today - 62 days- and sent a copy of it with a complaint to the SOS. Crystal responded by saying she would pass the information on to accounting. Hmmmm.....I was under the impression with the last conversation I had with Miguel that ALL past due accounts would be paid by October 15th.

Reply by GregM/ME on 10/20/07 6:59pm
Msg #217530

There isn't ONE of those three people (Ed, Crystal, Migual) who's word is worth the dirt their lying breath falls upon.
Keep sending demands and make it a point to file with the SoS's Office.
They were VERY interested in hearing about the unprofessional way the people at LIA Signing (AKA LIAr Signing) is cheating notaries. The more paper sent against them, the better.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.