Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Anyone ever deal with a company like this?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Linda_H/FL on 10/22/07 7:10pm
Msg #217718

Just retrieved a voice message from my phone provider left half an hour ago - a pre-recorded message offering me an assignment - "call or log into our website to accept this assignment".....half the message was cut off - no company name, website or telephone number given...Anyone know of a company that does this?

And if the company is reading? I don't play this "assignment lotto" game - if you want me, call me and talk to me..maybe we can work something out - if the best you can do is half a computerized message on my telephone, please remove me from your database...we aren't a match.

Reply by Lynn Staggs on 10/22/07 7:42pm
Msg #217720

Hi Linda! There is a company called AVM that does this format. Totally automated, then you have to call them back

Reply by Charles_Ca on 10/22/07 9:07pm
Msg #217731

Clear Capital does that also. n/m

Reply by JK/TX on 10/22/07 10:01pm
Msg #217739

I'm not familar w/that one but I mistakenly signed on w/a SS that sends mass emails out. First reply for the right price ($50 edocs I believe) gets the job I guess..... I don't respond to those, for 50+ reasons. I'm w/you, call me, don't text mess or email me and who knows how many others at once.

Reply by CJ on 10/22/07 10:53pm
Msg #217755

Etrade does this too.

Their computer calls always me three times in a row, and I have to listen and press buttons to accept or decline. AND, they only want to pay $45. I hang up on them, and I have called them and told them to remove me from their list, but they won't. So I have caller ID on them so I can hang right up. It is really annoying when I am at a siging, and they call me three times in a row.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.