Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Anyone spammed by the Dir owned by TC's today?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by NCLisa on 10/2/07 2:36pm
Msg #214292

The one that states "Close Reverse Mortgages or List in a national database" I've gotten 3 emails from them. How about you?

Reply by Linda Juenger on 10/2/07 2:49pm
Msg #214295

Got my 3rd e-mail from them today. Delete button works great.

Reply by Phillip/TX on 10/2/07 2:51pm
Msg #214298

Spam Box

Went directly to my spam box... I didnt know I had received until you said something so went and looked....

Delete does work very well on my computer too! LOL

Reply by OR on 10/2/07 2:50pm
Msg #214296

Nope mine was the Notary Book and Singing Agent Plus for me.

Reply by NCLisa on 10/2/07 3:02pm
Msg #214301

SAP is the one owned by TC's.

Reply by NCLisa on 10/2/07 3:02pm
Msg #214302

SAP is the one owned by TC's.

Reply by NCLisa on 10/2/07 3:06pm
Msg #214304

When I emailed and requested that he stop spamming me,

he said that I was signed up on his TC's lists and he would be removing my name. I suspect he just pulls our names from NR and 123.

Reply by Becca_FL on 10/2/07 3:11pm
Msg #214305

Re: When I emailed and requested that he stop spamming me,

The putz told me the same thing after I had requested removal no less than four times. One day I received 6 emails from him. What's SAP? I thought maybe he was spamming cafe notaries.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/2/07 4:38pm
Msg #214321

Re: When I emailed and requested that he stop spamming me,

SAP I believe is Signing Agent Plus.
Membership -according to their website is:
$99 for the first year for Platinum members -which apparently includes their certifiction exam which you can take twice for free, after that it is $50 to take it. Includes listing in their database for title companies and lenders.

$70 for first year of Gold membership which includes the above but is limited in the "course material"

$39 for the first year for Silver membership - only includes listing.

I would run away from this!!!!

Reply by Mindy_WA on 10/2/07 4:31pm
Msg #214317

Received that one today, as well. He did e-mail back to my reply this time. Stated the same as Lisa reports, that he will be removing my name from the Title company's list. Is that supposed to be a threat?

Using "We are owned by title companies and marketing for them today, your name is in one of their databases. You have now been removed from their database." in the e-mail makes a person feel like were missing out on some Title company work.

Incredible!

Reply by Rachel/ORWA on 10/2/07 8:29pm
Msg #214359

The one I received stated "owned MY title companies"

Obviously should have been "BY" title companies; at least I got a chuckle before I deleted it.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.