Notary Rotary
Certified Signings!
Notary Discussion History

Certified Signings!
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by ToniK on 10/17/07 1:40pm
Msg #216947

Certified Signings!

I just typed a long post about them and went to submit and lost it. Argh!!!

Well I havent been paid for a signing I did so I sent an email to Teri. I spoke her a few times and she told me to send email to invoice at certifiedsigning dot com. Email came back undeliverable. So I emailed teri and she forwarded this email onto Cassondra and Max and this is the response I got:

Teri

I'm not sure who this person is because I've never spoken with her. Not sure if she's even spoken with Max (accounting)....but I will say this, until she speaks with the correct department regarding payment, she will not receive payment! She can post whatever, whenever.....

Cassondra

So I call and Teri picks up the Phone. She forwards me to Max and he starts talking about the audit they are going through. And that it will end tomorrow and he can look into the reason I didnt get paid (not holding my breath). Anyways Im sending this off to collections.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.