Notary Rotary
Certified Signings argh!!!!! again
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by ToniK on 10/23/07 1:49pm
Msg #217846

I emailed Cassondra Parker of Certified Signing asking her for the Attorney's name so that I may verify the filing. Here is her response:

I'm not sure where or why you received an email stating that we filed a Chapter 11, but a computer was not available to me on the 21st of October! So the email that you received stating that we filed a Chapter 11 is bogus. I did not write any emails to that that affect and unfortunately it seems that this message is being blocked as well, so you might not receive it. (I will copy Max and Marie on this email as well in hopes that they receive it). It is apparent that someone has gained access to my email. I hope that you didn't create this kind of email or made any of this up, but I can tell you that I am calling AOL right now to have my account frozen or recreated somehow.

You are owed $75.00 and we intend on paying your invoice, but putting false information on NotaryRotary or any other notary blog is not necessary to receive payment. If you had any doubts, you should have contacted me directly.

Please cease and desist all communication with Certified Signing Services, since you have hired an attorney, please have your attorney contact me directly. Once our internal audit has been completed, your check will be disbursed along with any collection fees, but to slander or libel our company's name or create false emails is totally unnecessary and it will not get your invoice paid any sooner.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 10/23/07 1:53pm
Msg #217847

Toni, just say no to signing services - you can get double that amount for a single closing in your area of VA!

Reply by ToniK on 10/23/07 1:57pm
Msg #217849

Oh I know...This was a tax loan. It was only like 4 pages and 2 pages with me notarizing it. Plus is was so close to me. I get paid waaaay more than that on my signings. But this person really took the cake.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 10/23/07 2:05pm
Msg #217850

Oh, I agree - the audit excuse is a riot!

Reply by Phillip/TX on 10/23/07 1:55pm
Msg #217848

Oh so she didn't send an email advising that they have filed bankruptcy... hmmmmm blame it on someone getting into her account... that is funny... not believable but certainly funny.

Well it would be interesting to know how long an internal audit lasts... they are not that big a company, and I have worked for some rather large companies in the past and any internal audit that we ever had was done and over with within days... not weeks, not months, but DAYS...

And I dont see anything false or misleading... and if they are not paying by you tell the rest of us that they are not paying is not slander and far from libel.

Reply by ToniK on 10/23/07 2:06pm
Msg #217851

I think she just got wind of a few notaries who turned down business for her company and cited Notary rotary with getting this information. This is what she sent to her people but someone forwarded to me.

"Teri

I'm not sure who this person is because I've never spoken with her. Not sure if she's even spoken with Max (accounting)....but I will say this, until she speaks with the correct department regarding payment, she will not receive payment! She can post whatever, whenever.....

Cassondra"

That is the only way I knew her email address. So I responded to her nasty email and she came back with the chapter 11. I guess she figured I would just shut up and chalk it up as a lost or she was calling my bluff. Either way I know its not slander or libel becuase she hasnt paid me and Max told me that the audit was supposed to be done tis past Monday. Or that could be just theire way off keepin me off thier back for a little bit.

She should hold a meeting with her ppl telling them they shouldnt forward emails that she personally wrote to outside vendors.

Reply by Phillip/TX on 10/23/07 2:10pm
Msg #217853

This is funny Toni... and how many people could she have in that office? Not that many, and what difference does it make what department you talk too... they should direct you to that person, not your place to know her employee structure!!!

Sounds like a wreck in the making, if it has not already happened!!!

Reply by cassiewi on 10/23/07 2:14pm
Msg #217856

I turned one down yesterday but someone named

Lana was the one who called me, I looked them up and said does a Cassondra work there? She said yes, but they aren't in right now. Interesting, very glad I looked them up first!

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 10/23/07 3:30pm
Msg #217862

can you please advice where they are located?

As usual, there are several companies with similar names, where is this one located? Got to keep all these no-pays straight! Thanks

Reply by ToniK on 10/23/07 3:53pm
Msg #217868

TX. I think Houston BUT I linked profile to this thread n/m

Reply by ToniK on 10/23/07 2:19pm
Msg #217857

Exactly

I called the main number and everytime I do a Teri picks up and answers. So I asked her to put me in touch with the right ppl and she tells me to email them. So I did and the emails come back undeliverable. So far it seems like 4 ppl work in the office. Pretty small office

Reply by Phillip/TX on 10/23/07 2:41pm
Msg #217858

US Bankruptcy Court

I just checked thru my account with Pacer... I use to be a portfolio manager/collector for a specialty lender... and there is not a current filing in the Southern Region of the US Bankruptcy Court for the company... but if it is not incorporated, I would have to have the owners name to see if they filed that way.

Reply by No/ta/ry/2u on 10/23/07 4:44pm
Msg #217879

Re: Certified Signings Houston, Texas

They are located in Houston Texas and they emailed me saying that they were having an internal audit before they mailed checks out. That was 2 weeks ago, I have since emailed them twice asking when payment would be sent and have received no answer.

Reply by SLHMinnesota on 11/9/07 4:27pm
Msg #220500

Re: Certified Signings Houston, Texas

They owe me for a signing I did in July. They're not answering email, and their phone's been disconnected. My guess is that they're defunct.

Reply by Desiree Jordan on 10/24/07 10:27am
Msg #217984

Message Deleted

This message has been deleted by a forum moderator.

Reason: Author Request - Special Exception

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.