Notary Rotary
Chris Von Nieda
Notary Discussion History

Chris Von Nieda
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by LindaP/OH on 10/2/07 9:02am
Msg #214204

Chris Von Nieda

Many of you are receiving e-mails from NotaryBids.com. Fair warning, DO NOT sign up with them. They are associated with Von Nieda, who has a simply HORRIBLE reputation with other notaries--he may be worst I have EVER seen for not paying and then trying to justify his actions. He has been on this forum MANY times in response to others who have complained--its NEVER his fault, always somebody else. Guess who gets the short end of the stick?? If you get screwed by this company, you can't say you weren't warned--check message 190110 and other links--Am I angry?? You Betcha!!!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/2/07 9:08am
Msg #214205

Thanks for that message number Linda. I have linked it along with this one to the listing in Signing Central.

Reply by Todd/OH on 10/2/07 9:15am
Msg #214206

I was just reading all those posts from May. That was long after I got paid by LoanSignersInc. It's amazing to me that he experienced such a boatload of problems from one company and yet tries to start another. I got the email too.

I've been emailing back and forth with NotaryBids asking about LoanSignersInc. They claim not to know anything about them. "Where did you find this info?" I'd say they are a bit unplugged.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/2/07 9:23am
Msg #214208

"I've been emailing back and forth with NotaryBids asking about LoanSignersInc. They claim not to know anything about them. "Where did you find this info?" I'd say they are a bit unplugged"

I'd say more than a bit unplugged! Did you see my responses in the earlier thread.
The info is from himself. Maybe he has multiple personality disorder.

Reply by MichiganAl on 10/2/07 11:03am
Msg #214223

Worst Ever? Hmm, worse than Lisa Schreiber? n/m

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/2/07 11:08am
Msg #214224

Re: Worst Ever? Hmm, worse than Lisa Schreiber?

Omigosh - that is a name I haven't heard in a while!

Reply by DogmongerCA on 10/2/07 11:10am
Msg #214225

There is a blast from the pas

Talk about your multiple personalities. Last I heard she was headed for the jail in Arizona. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person:-)

Reply by Dennis D Broadbooks on 10/2/07 11:13am
Msg #214227

Speaking of Names Purposefully Forgotten...

...what's the latest on JJ? I know he abandoned his attempt at public office...I can't imagine he's going to lay low for the rest of his born days.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/2/07 11:24am
Msg #214230

Re: Speaking of Names Purposefully Forgotten...

Well, I am still in contact with certain people in Deltona, Dennis.
I got this towards the end of August:

Sylvia,
Hope this note finds you well.
Just to keep you updated on Mr. Jessup. He decided not to run for any office in Deltona (can't imagine why) but is the same despicable person. He has latched on to one of the candidtes as you would never imagine. He's the campaign TREASURER. Yes, he's the campaign treasurer for Herb Zischkau (name in itself) running for district 2 commissioner in Deltona. Strange, Jessup lives in district 6! Money goes where money is. (know any good auditors?)

Reply by Todd/OH on 10/2/07 11:25am
Msg #214231

Chris von Nieda wrote - - for what it's worth

Todd:

Since this is your 2nd inquiry now regarding who is behind NotaryBids.com (I received the other one you sent recently asking who owns us) I suspect you are just trying to gather information to post on forums. If not please accept my apologies for misreading your intentions. If so, I hope you will post this in it's entirety in all fairness as I'm sure this is more information than you were expecting.

LoanSignersInc.com is going out of business. We are shutting down any day. You may or may not be aware that we suffered hundreds of thousands of dollars of losses last year when a contract went south with a large client. Hundreds of notaries went unpaid and despite everything we have tried to do to raise capital and pay everyone since then we have not been able to recover. There are just too many notaries for us to clear the debt. Slowly but surely notaries have stopped doing business with LoanSignersInc.com which means we are unable to service our clients and continue generating revenue. Prior to that situation we were one of the best and busiest signing companies out there. We paid our notaries timely and I was building the great company I have always dreamed of owning.

I started NotaryBids.com in June because this is the business I know and love and still feel I have something I can contribute to the industry. Some notaries may not agree though. The NotaryBids.com model is risk free for Notaries. Under Plan 2 you only pay us a nominal fee when you get work. We offer a full money back guarantee under Plan 1 that we stand behind 100%. Other than that you deal direct with the client for your fees so no one has to be worried about getting stiffed by NotaryBids.com and unlike most services we encourage you to market yourself direct to the clients you are introduced to through our service.

In the works is a rating system so that notaries can rate customers on things like the timeliness of payments, communication, doc delivery and the clients will be able to rate the notaries on the level of service they provide, professionalism etc.

I learned what TO DO and what NOT TO DO from my experience with LoanSignersInc.com. NotaryBids.com was designed with fairness and impartiality in mind for the notaries as much as the clients. We consider both the Notaries and Clients our customers and will treat everyone accordingly.

I hope you and other notaries will spend time reading the information on NotaryBids.com and discover that we will not be successful if our notaries are not successful before we are judged because my name is associated with the business.

Sincerely,

Chris von Nieda

NotaryBids.com

Email: [e-mail address]

Web: www.NotaryBids.com

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/2/07 11:31am
Msg #214232

Re: Chris von Nieda wrote - - for what it's worth

Hmm what is it worth? 1cent maybe? Nah - that is too much.

Now he is admitting an association with both Loansigners Inc and NotaryBids.

His notaries were paid timely?????????
Is he hoping to raise capital with NotaryBids to pay all those notaries he says went unpaid? I doubt it - he is going to claim that because he was incorporated it is the business that owes those notaries (shades of Jamie Jessup)

Reply by Phillip/TX on 10/2/07 11:32am
Msg #214234

"The NotaryBids.com model is risk free for Notaries." I read the website, it says that I have to give a credit card for a $1.00 to be charged to me, so that when I am given a closing, that they can charge me the $9.95 for the "service". Well sounds like to me that I have to pay up front for something that I don't know if I will get paid for, because it could cancel, or be postponed and then when it is rescheduled I am not available, so it is scheduled with another notary. That appears to be a risk for me.

Phillip

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/2/07 12:13pm
Msg #214243

Not only that - think about the signing agents that undercut. The companies going through NotaryBids are going to get the cheapest notaries possible.
Yesterday I got a sign up request from a signing agent who wanted to sign up with my signing service. The fees she stated were:

Purchase Closing - $100, Refinances - $65, Edocs - $25, 2nd loan - $35

Based on those fees which work out to $90 for refis and $125 if there is a second loan, I would assume that she had little experience although the cover letter stated her experience.
Someone bidding those kind of figures is going to get hired over those who have realistic fees.
They want the cheapest notary.

Reply by LindaP/OH on 10/2/07 1:43pm
Msg #214272

so NOW, Von Nieda admits this is his company after lying and trying to deceive again!!! The nerve of this sl

Msg #214273

so NOW, Von Nieda admits this is his company after lying and trying to deceive again!!! The nerve of this sl

Msg #214274

Msg #214275

Reply by MichiganAl on 10/2/07 4:00pm
Msg #214313

He's even given you the hiccups. n/m

Reply by LindaP/OH on 10/2/07 2:20pm
Msg #214288

Please the Re: Chris von Nieda wrote - - for what it's worth

Please read the response Todd got from Von Nieda--it is priceless!!! Sounds pretty good UNLESS you are aware of the scum who is writing it!!! So NOW Von Neida admits that this IS his new organization, after lying and trying to deceive us AGAIN!!! If you recall Todd's e-mail from this company said specifically that they were not associated with Von Nieda and questioned his sources, as if Todd had done something wrong!! THE NERVE!!! Any fools who don't take our words seriously and work for him deserve what they get--i f there is a way to cheat you HE WILL DO IT!!! He says he feels that he has something to contribute to this industry---something for HIS pocket, NOTHING for the community!!! Notice also more deceptions--this company has been in the works since before April of this year (public Record)--he says he started it in June. DUH!!! Could go on & on, but Time is $. Good luck to all in collecting from this crook--I truly hope you are successful!! IF anyone is paid and it doesn't bounce, would you please post??? Maybe we'll change our minds--who knows????

Reply by LindaP/OH on 10/2/07 2:23pm
Msg #214289

Oops!!! Sorry for Glitches!!! n/m

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/2/07 2:32pm
Msg #214291

Re: Please the Re: Chris von Nieda wrote - - for what it's worth

Yup - proved he is a liar. He must take us all for fools. And my momma never raised no fools!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.