Notary Rotary
Clear Source Title
Notary Discussion History

Clear Source Title
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Margaret_FL on 10/27/07 6:11pm
Msg #218602

Clear Source Title

I am so tired of this that I could scream. Invoice due is over 60 days now. Well I got a part-time job working as an Independent Contractor for a personal injury attorney. I only go in the office Tuesday-Thursday. He is in Ga those days and he is only in the office Monday's and Fridays. It is very flexible and only have to go to the office to meet clients on the days that he he not there. I do the intake forms and notarize a few medical release forms. Its a piece of cake, I have already done 2 cases. He talks to the potential client and then calls me to set up an appointment at the office so I can get the paperwork signed (contracts, medical release forms, get pictures he they have them, etc. I give them his business card and tell them he will be in touch. I got the job from Craigslist.

Reply by BrendaTx on 10/27/07 7:00pm
Msg #218609

Good for you, Margaret, for getting out there and finding a good way to supplement your income and to be able to keep it simple, and part-time.

Reply by Allison_MI on 10/27/07 7:04pm
Msg #218610

Congrats! I enjoy craigs list. Lots of work from home jobs, but be careful. Some are scams.

Reply by Margaret_FL on 10/27/07 7:12pm
Msg #218611

Thanks Brenda and Allison. 95% of the work at home jobs listed on any website are scams, but there are some real jobs. My daughter does customer service for Babies R Us from home.
She picks her work hours and gets 9.00 per hour. I also have a friend who is also a notary that works part-time for 1800 Flowers. She also makes the same hourly wage but they get a weekly bonus for not missing an assigned shift and following the rules. I am also a process server and the attorney is going to hook me up with some business.

Reply by Margaret_FL on 10/27/07 7:13pm
Msg #218612

I tried to ad Clear Source Title to the Signing Central but it says it is already in the database.
Traci from NR is checking into it for me.

Reply by ericashaw on 10/27/07 10:20pm
Msg #218628

Sorry you are having trouble who hired you from CLear Source? I have worked for Greta several times and she was great

Reply by Margaret_FL on 10/28/07 6:30am
Msg #218642

Rachel hired me but Greta OK'd the trip fee. My first trip was a no sign and I was supposed to be paid $50 for my edocs and time/travel. I did the signing again the next week, I got paid for that but not my trip fee that she told me to make sure I billed them $50.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.