Notary Rotary
Closing Quest
Notary Discussion History

Closing Quest
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by ericashaw on 10/17/07 1:58pm
Msg #216953

Closing Quest

Just FYI after many calls and "lost invoices" we were finally paid this week for June and July. It is not worth the fight. We were told for two months that the checks were in the mail.

Reply by DebbieT on 10/17/07 2:04pm
Msg #216956

Same here. They still owe me for one in July though. They used to be a pretty good company to work for. I really liked working with Brandi. Now when they call I just tell them that I am busy. With the way that they are paying now I just can't take the chance. I have seen too many start out this way and then go under.

Reply by ericashaw on 10/17/07 2:07pm
Msg #216957

Yes they were great to work for all except for the payment part. They have called several times lately and told them every time that we would work again once we were paid in full for everything outstanding.

Reply by MistarellaFL on 10/18/07 8:29am
Msg #217107

Frank Scaggs was the best

Once he left, it all went ka-pooey.

Reply by SIGN on 1/8/08 12:08pm
Msg #229531

It never ceases to amaze me how notaries are so quick to point out any failure or problem, but fail to mention the positives.

We apologize for the delays some have experienced in receiving payments, but we always pay!!

We typically provide more notary work than any other company and in 5 years of business, we have always paid a notary who properly performed their closing.

In the future, I would appreciate the failure of other companies not paying notaries not be the reason Closing Quest is attacked or stereo-typed.

I also want to largely thank every notary who has worked for and continues to perform professionally. It is because of these individuals that notaries have a future in closing loans and lawyers aren't able to take over as they have in seven states.

Todd Griffin, CEO
[e-mail address]
(877) 668-2798

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.