Notary Rotary
Coast to Coast Notaries-Red Flag
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by MonicaFL on 10/10/07 11:34am
Msg #215805

Well, guess this is another company to really begin to watch out for. I did a search on them and since others were getting paid thought I would say okay for the signing. Mistake!!! Their policy states: close between the 1st and 31st of the month, check cut on the 15th of the following month. I did the closing for them on August 1st. Well, it is now October 10th - no check. I called last Friday and was told the "checks went out last Monday" (which would have been October 1st). No check. Called today, got a voice mail that said the August checks were cut on the 17th and will go out shortly. Who to believe? Just thought I would send out this little red flag about these people.

Reply by Cynthia/CA on 10/10/07 1:23pm
Msg #215820

Are you referring to Coast2Coast - Corona,CA. If you are, they have had an awful reputation for years. They will pay - but, it will be anywhere from 60-90 days down the line. I no longer work for them.

Good luck

Reply by MonicaFL on 10/10/07 4:23pm
Msg #215843

Yes. I had worked for them before and never had this trouble. Never again!!!!!!

Reply by Grace Gully on 10/10/07 7:49pm
Msg #215878

I too had an extreamly difficult time getting paid, I did a signing for them in Dec, 2006 and was paid in April, 2007. I filed a complaint with the BB and in April I threatened to file in small claims court in my county, they paid up. I will never sign for them again. Good Luck getting your money.

Reply by cal2az on 10/11/07 1:03pm
Msg #216017

I used to do signings for them. They always paid, in about 90 days. But since I had a steady stream of signings and payments - I was busy (good old days) and didn't pay attention, nor did I mind,

However once they didn't pay me for a 3 month old signing and shortchanged me on another. I sent a demand letter and they paid me. But never called again.

The office manager, Sylvia - is really a nice person to deal with, but she does not make the decision to pay or not. Funny how the nice people don't hold the purse strings.

Reply by LORNA DENT on 10/13/07 1:57am
Msg #216337

I have done work for this company many times, they do pay slow but I have always gotten paid by them as has another notary that I trained that gets alot of their work here in az. Sorry you have had bad experience.

Reply by Judy_WI on 10/29/07 2:28pm
Msg #218770

Is this still a no pay or slow pay? I just got a call from them to do a signing tomorrow. Walk? Run? or ???

TIA.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.