Notary Rotary
Collecting
Notary Discussion History

Collecting
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by jba/fl on 10/5/07 4:23pm
Msg #215115

Collecting

My newest technique is to present all checks to issuing bank to avoid poss. NSF fees. I can't afford that at all. Raining like crazy here today, Fri. check cashers out in full force. Banks open Sat. so I will be there in am, rain or not as I won't have the 3 yr. old to take along.
Received check from Closing Quest - it cleared. Will post others (companies) as I get cashed.

Please - I don't know why anyone is paying me, other than they have obligation to do so. I have no magical wand, no hypnotism skills utilized when on phone attempting to collect, no threats of whatever kind of action I could be using or not. I am low key and not pushy and perhaps that is why I have some results to report. What I am saying is: I don't know. Quit demanding - have some manners. And, don't PM me, I don't read them anymore unless I already know you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.