Current feedback /Express Notary/Irvine CA/ G/B/U? TIA N/M n/m
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by BrotherOwner on 10/30/07 1:33pm
Msg #218899

Current feedback /Express Notary/Irvine CA/ G/B/U? TIA N/M n/m

Reply by Phillip/TX on 10/30/07 1:46pm
Msg #218902

Re: Current feedback /Express Notary/Irvine CA/ G/B/U? TIA N/M

There is a post as recent at 10-17-07 that they are good paying, easy to work with.

Reply by BrotherOwner on 10/30/07 2:55pm
Msg #218913

Thanks for your response, Phillip. I had done a search on "Express Notary" before posting and it showed nothing newer than 3/07 info. In the wake of your response, I searched again, sliced and diced the search button 5 different ways , including 10/17/07, back buttoned to 10/17/07 and still find nothing more recent than 3/07 about Express Notary of Irvine,CA. Did you find something I can't seem to? TIA

Reply by Phillip/TX on 10/30/07 2:58pm
Msg #218915

Look them up in the company directory... the posts are there under their info screen...

Reply by Phillip/TX on 10/30/07 3:02pm
Msg #218916

See click by click instructions:

At the top of your screen click on the "HOME" button, then click on the orange button on the right hand side under "Company Ratings", scroll down until tyou find Express Notary Services, Inc. Irvine, CA and douple click on it. Then go down to middle of the page and see the area Company Rating & Quick Comments, then click on the section that says "Click here to View Member Comments" the comments that I am speaking of are there.

Reply by Gavina Franklin on 10/30/07 5:27pm
Msg #218933

I work with this company and never had any problem. Paid in 2-3 weeks. Take all you can.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.