Notary Rotary
Does anyone have a blackberry they use to download and save
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Teresa Kutz on 10/1/07 1:55pm
Msg #214062

docs on? Can you do that or are they to slow for downloading? Can you also bluetooth the file to a laptop for printing?

How hard is it to download from one of the doc systems with it?

I am going fully mobile soon and am trying to decide which way is the least expensive, without a big hassle, a blackberry with email or a pc wireless broadband card with the $59 a month charge plus a cell phone.

Reply by Tess on 10/1/07 2:05pm
Msg #214071

Re: I know - too :) n/m

Reply by Tony_FL on 10/1/07 3:58pm
Msg #214107

Re: Does anyone have a blackberry they use to download

Teresa,

I don't have a "Blackberry" but I do use a smartphone (Motorola Q). I personally use the aircard with my laptop, since I can download "directly" to the laptop and not have to worry about then trying to get them from the phone to the laptop.

Having the aircard with the laptop also gives me mobile access for all of the mapping programs (google maps, mapquest, yahoo maps, etc) as well as so much more information while I am out on the road.

Personally, if I didn't need the phone for the "talking" part, I would ditch it and just stay with my aircard and laptop.

Just my perspective.

Regards, Tony

Reply by Phillip/TX on 10/1/07 4:04pm
Msg #214109

Re: Does anyone have a blackberry they use to download

I would go with the aircard, I have it, a blackberry and a pearl, and the downloading of the files to the laptop directly is far more beneficial than getting them from your cell to your laptop.

That is my opinion.

Phillip

Reply by Tess on 10/1/07 9:11pm
Msg #214173

Re: Thanks! I will most likely go with the card. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.