Fox Signing - Paid as advertised!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Raimond on 10/28/07 11:02am
Msg #218659

Signing 9/24 check cut 10/15 received 10/27

We read the feedback left by others (thank you NR) and addressed the slow/no payment issue with them prior to completing the signing. They assured we would be paid on time and they followed through. We would work for them again.

Reply by Stamper_WI on 10/28/07 12:08pm
Msg #218666

Sure wish they would pay me from may 2006. They are ignoring inquiries from BBB and the collection agency.

Reply by ZeeCA on 10/28/07 3:23pm
Msg #218675

they prob paid you so you would post a positive here... Not sure if I would assume they are going to pay again or quickly....

but, jmo.............

Reply by CaliNotary on 10/28/07 7:55pm
Msg #218710

No kidding!

Vicious dogs don't bite every single time either, but sooner than later they will.

I can't believe that somebody who has been on this board as long as he has did a signing for them. If I can recognize a company name off of the top of my head as a bad one to work for, there's no way I'm even going to consider it, no matter how many promises they throw my way. Some companies can be a judgment call, but Fox signings has been getting bad reviews for YEARS on this board.

Anyone wanna start a pool on how long it takes Ray to get screwed by this company? I'll be generous and say the fourth signing he does for them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.