Great article on collecting by MichiganAl
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by BrendaTx on 10/8/07 6:54pm
Msg #215498

http://blog.detroitnotary.com/2007/10/collecting-past-due-debts.html

Check out his blog; always an entertaining writer, and now he's got a blog too!

Thank you, Al!

Reply by MichiganAl on 10/8/07 11:05pm
Msg #215528

Thanks Brenda

I haven't mentioned it here as I didn't want Harry & Co to think I was advertising anything. Of course, anyone is welcome to stop by and read or comment. It's been fun to write, and I hope it can provide some useful information.

Reply by jba/fl on 10/8/07 11:55pm
Msg #215530

Well, Al, I just had to see what a good writer does so

I checked out your Oct. musings (sensible, smart & savvy) and found that great color wheel, clicked on it, held down the mouse and amused myself for a few moments. Some of Rush's fans sharing meds could have a good time w/it. LOL. Whoops--wrong forum. gotta go

Reply by MichiganAl on 10/9/07 11:41am
Msg #215573

I'll have to try it the next time I'm heavily medicated. n/m

Reply by BrendaTx on 10/9/07 5:37am
Msg #215534

Re: Thanks Brenda

Lotsa good signing agent info on your blog, Al. I'm just passing it along. The collection article should give others pause to think about professionalism in collections and that's something that we'll all be facing in the upcoming year.

Reply by ReneeK_MI on 10/9/07 6:20am
Msg #215535

Yep - you make all us MI folks proud =)

I couldn't think of a finer, smarter, more polished person to have as my NUMBER ONE COMPETITION! Cripe ... now I have to do a Blog, or get bested ... lol!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.