Notary Rotary
HAVING TROUBLE WITH CORNERSTONE TITLE IN OHIO
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Bernard Kreilick on 10/15/07 4:39pm
Msg #216582

I am still waiting to get paid for a closing I did in July. Does anyone have any info on this title company? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Reply by Prime Processors, Inc. - Patrick Lawson on 10/16/07 12:32pm
Msg #216681

Cornerston on Grant Ave?

Reply by Bernard Kreilick on 10/16/07 1:12pm
Msg #216711

This would be the Cornerstone Title on Kemper Ave. in Cincinnati, however I am talking/trying to talk to a woman in Columbus.

Reply by Rachel Cornerstone Title Agency on 2/5/08 12:18pm
Msg #234096

Cornerstone Title Services in Columbus, Ohio are not doing business anymore and prior to that change their name was changed to CTS, a division of Cornerstone Title Services so this may be why no one can locate them. When people run Cornerstone Title we come up and are the only one in Columbus. We are getting a ton of calls and we are not affilated with this company but we do have a Cincinnati number of CTS which is 513-551-5010. I am hoping getting this information out there will assist you as well as ease our volume of calls that are not really for us. Good luck to you and if you see any more of these posting please pass this on!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.