Notary Rotary
Hard Core Solutions
Notary Discussion History

Hard Core Solutions
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Rennie White on 10/14/07 1:27pm
Msg #216443

Hard Core Solutions

I did a signing for them on 8-27-07 and got paid within 3 weeks. I did raise hell on the front end before I mailed the doc's., told them they had bad feedback on Notary Rotary. The owner( Hillina Belay ) emailed me on 9-6-07 and said she didn't know about the bad feedback and she thanked me for letting them know and they would get any problems corrected. I would work for them again.

Reply by JamesLee/VA on 10/14/07 11:08pm
Msg #216483

Rennie,

I have an oustanding invoice that is 60 days old. You may be one of the few that has been paid in an reasonable amount of time. They would not answer me until I told them I will be speaking with the title company on Monday. Funny how that usually invokes a response.

Reply by Sharon/VA on 10/15/07 6:30pm
Msg #216595

Did a closing for them end of June. Did not get my payment until mid September and that was after several emails. They claimed they had no record of the loan closing. I had to send them tracking number to verify. I am still waiting on one I did at end of July. Would not have accepted had I known how slow they pay.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.