Notary Rotary
Hardcore Solutions
Notary Discussion History

Hardcore Solutions
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by cassiewi on 10/25/07 10:14am
Msg #218217

Hardcore Solutions

I just spoke with Lina, who is the owner of the company and she stated that they are trying to take care of some problems they were having. Lily, the lady I spoke with last week no longer works there and Lina stated that they are trying to get their good name back. She asked me to email her the info from my close on 9/14/07 and she said she would get a check sent out today. When I actually receive it, I will update. The number I have is 727-848-6060.

Reply by JamesLee/VA on 10/25/07 12:17pm
Msg #218260

The email I got from them Tuesday

Check for this was cut today. Please advise if you are not in receipt in 5 business days.

Sorry for the delay.

Thank you,
Accounting

[e-mail address] wrote:
I have not seen any payment or correspondence regarding the closing performed by me on 08/14/2007.

Monday the invoice will be 60 days overdue. I will be contacting Fiserv about this deliquency on Monday October 15th, 2007

Attached you will find the 3rd notice to your company

Reply by Roger_OH on 10/25/07 1:21pm
Msg #218274

Re: The email I got from them Tuesday

I got the same email Tuesday for one from July, so guess we'll see!

Reply by T/IA on 10/25/07 2:47pm
Msg #218291

Re: The email I got from them Tuesday

As did I get the same e-mail Tuesday for one I did for them on 9/12. It seems likely this may just be an attempt for them to buy some more time. They also didn't have the fee down that was agreed to with Lily. I'll be lucky: 1) if I get a check from them; and 2) if it's for the correct amount. Hopefully Lina sticks to her word to all of us.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.