Notary Rotary
Here we go again!
Notary Discussion History

Here we go again!
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Elayne Palancia on 10/12/07 1:02pm
Msg #216227

Here we go again!

I am having a really busy day- orders flying in - NotRot has me locked out after about 30 hits- i thought this was fixed- guess i have to go elsewhere to find my notaries

Reply by Yoli/CA on 10/12/07 1:07pm
Msg #216228

That's just not right! We notaries rely on visibility on Notary Rotary. Harry, how can we help?

Reply by Charles_Ca on 10/12/07 2:51pm
Msg #216245

Its not Not Rot's fault if you don't follow instructions

This has been discussed before, contact management and get listed as a Signing Service, your profile is that of a notary. Check you sign in page, the on eright after you log in and see what it says you are. It that page says Notary then you will be parsed as a notary on the site. It's really quite simple!

Reply by Yoli/CA on 10/12/07 3:10pm
Msg #216248

as a newbie to the forum, thank you Charles for the info n/m

Reply by Charles_Ca on 10/12/07 3:18pm
Msg #216250

My pleasure Yoli, welcome to the forum, being from both

sides I really don't know why someone needs to go through 30 notaries to find one, Iusually do it by checking one or two but if one is a Signing Serivce (and I'm not) and they need to have the volume then Notary Rotary has the setup to do it, it just requires that one be set up as a Signing Service and the administration requires documentation. There are a lot out there who would like to steal the]is database for the price of a premier membership (and I'm not syin that the Original Poster is doing that) and it hs been tried. I find that since I am from bothsides of this situation listing as a notary gets me work from others and being a Loan Broker I can find the notaries I need when I ahve a closing in an area I don't cover. Best bang for the buck I've found. Go Harry!

Reply by Yoli/CA on 10/12/07 3:24pm
Msg #216252

Re: My pleasure Yoli, welcome to the forum, being from both

thanks for the welcome and the insight. Totally agree with you. NotRot's the best!

Reply by MistarellaFL on 10/13/07 8:45am
Msg #216354

Tampa Bay Closings IS listed as a SS in Signing Central FWIW n/m

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/13/07 10:34am
Msg #216365

Re: Tampa Bay Closings IS listed as a SS in Signing Central FWIW

That could just mean that someone added them to link messages to them I think.

Reply by Teresa/FL on 10/13/07 7:53pm
Msg #216419

If you search zip 34655 in "Find a Notary" the listing comes

up for TBC.

Are signing services supposed to show up in Notary searches?

The same is true for A+ Title Closers in Aventura, FL.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.