Notary Rotary
Hillcrest is closing its doors
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Unca_Al/CA on 10/31/07 7:56pm
Msg #219137

Hillcrest Document Services is closing effective October 31, 2007. We are posting this notification because we are not sneaking out in the middle of the night leaving notaries unpaid as many services seem to be doing. We are not broke nor in danger of going bankrupt. Our payments to notaries are current and payments for recent signings will be paid as scheduled. If you have done a signing within the past month you will receive your check as agreed. (Check the confirmation we sent with your order to determine when your check will be mailed.) If you feel you have not been paid for a signing or have any questions about payments you are due please send an email to: [e-mail address]

We appreicate our association with those of you with whom we have worked and wish you all the best in the future.

Reply by Becca_FL on 10/31/07 8:28pm
Msg #219141

I'm so sorry to see you go. Hillcrest was one of the good guys in this business and you have proven it again by posting this message. I grew up in Vacaville and always enjoyed dealing with you. Good luck to you and thank you for being honest and forthright.

Best wishes,
Becca

Reply by Charles_Ca on 10/31/07 8:35pm
Msg #219142

I'm impressed, Aristotle would be too! n/m

Reply by Maureen_nh on 10/31/07 9:03pm
Msg #219147

Good Luck and God Bless.
I hope you are coming out of this with your flags flying and are not hurt by this whole mess.
If it is your desire to continue in this business in another wqay I am sure we all wish you the best.

Reply by CJ on 10/31/07 10:39pm
Msg #219150

Thank you for not sneaking out.

Thank you for saying good bye so that we could say good bye back.

God bless you on your future ventures!
Smile

Reply by Sandra Clark on 11/1/07 10:38am
Msg #219216

Re: Thank you for not sneaking out.

What a class act! Great to see some still have integrity. Good luck and God bless!

Reply by Pierces Notary Services on 11/1/07 11:14am
Msg #219228

I hope they stand by their word. I'm awaiting payment from them. Supposed to be mailed 11/10.

Reply by Unca_Al/CA on 11/1/07 5:57pm
Msg #219341

Your check is printed and ready to be mailed. As I said, we will honor our committments.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.