Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
How do I have get contacted by companies?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Jenica Eckerson on 10/30/07 11:14am
Msg #218873

Can someone let me know how I could get contacted by companies or get on list that will have companies contact me? Thanks so much.

Reply by docs1954CA on 10/30/07 11:20am
Msg #218875

Before you start signing up with any companies that might have any work, you will need to spend a couple of days using the orange search button to discover what's going on in this business.Then you can decide if you really want to spend alot of time and money on it.
Good luck.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 10/30/07 11:21am
Msg #218876

Re: You need to make the first step...

Go to Signing Central and contact as many of the companies on that list that you can - either e-mail, telephone or fax...let them know you're available and wish to be included on their list of signing agents. Follow their instructions and sign up with as many of those companies as you can.

Good Luck!!

Reply by Barb/MO on 10/30/07 1:24pm
Msg #218897

Read Msg #33325 (accessed using the orange search button)

If you haven't already done so, that's the place to go for the basics.

Also do an orange-button search for "newbies," using the "search for individual messages" option, and read especially the most recent messages that point out why now isn't a good time to go into the business.

Good luck!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.