Notary Rotary
IREP
Notary Discussion History

IREP
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Tower on 10/31/07 9:26am
Msg #218979

IREP

A prior post stated a pay decrease. So all are aware, many borrowers are late to their scheduled appointment, if they are going to be more than 15 minutes late and you are willing to wait, IREP will pay you an extra $20.00 trip fee. All you have to do is call IREP and advise them and they will issue the trip fee. The office doesnt take the hit and doesnt even know anything about the extra fee. If you have any further questions feel free to email me.

Reply by CF on 10/31/07 9:47am
Msg #218982

Just got the "can you lower your fee call" Said NO- I am requested by the branch that is located near my home and I cant go any lower on my fee. The guy gave me a song and dance and then said well, that is fair. So I guess that if you are being requeted by the branch that is going to be your only way of getting a good fee and still keep getting calls. The branch that I work with is easy- but I am not going to lower my fee- my fee is my fee. They make a lot of these loans....and I am the one that makes it possible for everyone to get paid....and I am going to get paid too!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.