Notary Rotary
I am having a sad, bad day. My friends' 30-yr daughter-in-
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by ZeeCA on 10/28/07 4:22pm
Msg #218692

law collapsed at work 2 days ago. they were not given any hope. Today they are harvesting her organs. Not only does she leave behind a husband but a 3-yr little girl....

such a sad day.........

Reply by Barbara___IL on 10/28/07 4:25pm
Msg #218693

I'm so sorry for you and your friend's family. It must be a terrible shock and is just a horrible thing to happen. My thoughts are with you.

B.

Reply by Mary Kelly on 10/28/07 6:37pm
Msg #218704

I am so, so sorry. Please accept my condolences and know that I will pray for you and your family.

Reply by jba/fl on 10/28/07 5:31pm
Msg #218696

I am so sorry Zee. I wish I had words to express my sorrow, but there are none.

The only things that comforted me were knowing that there were plenty who loved my lost child, and that we all remembered many great times. Each day I am reminded in some manner of my loss, and each day I am thankful for what I had. This takes a while, but it does come with positive thinking and knowing that there is much love still in all our lives. Today I am wearing a goofy pair of sweatpants that belonged to him and have had a multitude of comments on how he wore them that I had no idea: they are short on me, and he was 6" taller, which he wore w/cowboy boots and hat. Was a sight! I have to wear Crocs as I have no boots. It has been 6mos, 6 days, 8 hours and 21 mins. - it was yesterday almost. You will not forget if you have those great times to fall back on.

My love and prayers for you and the family, that you all find rainbows and sunshine again soon.

Reply by Rose/CA on 10/28/07 5:59pm
Msg #218701

Re: I am having a sad, bad day. My friends' 30-yr daughter-

we are all connected with you, Zee in your sorrow. I hope each day brings less pain for those she left behind.

Reply by DebbieT on 10/28/07 8:22pm
Msg #218711

Re: Zee you have a pm n/m

Reply by LJ on 10/28/07 8:59pm
Msg #218715

Zee, My heartfelt sympathies to you and your friend. n/m

Reply by Ernest__CT on 10/28/07 9:16pm
Msg #218722

Our prayers are with you and the rest of her family.

She will live on in your hearts through fond memories.

Her generousity in donating parts of her body will enable several people to live, and others to live better lives because of her gift.

Reply by Pierces Notary Services on 10/29/07 8:01am
Msg #218735

Re: Our prayers are with you and the rest of her family.

Zee I know whole heartedly how they are feeling as I just lost my only brother about 8 weeks ago. One thing that will comfort them is knowing that she is going to enable others to live on. My husband had a kidney/pancreas transplant 7 years ago and he is still alive today thanks to a wonderful family that unselfishly gave of their loved one to save others. The kidney and pancreas he has is from a young man that was gunned down in Philadelphia after being home to visit his family for Thanksgiving. He left behind a wife and 5 young children. My husband is alive today because of that man and his family's generosity. I believe everyone should be an organ doner.

Reply by ZeeCA on 10/29/07 12:16am
Msg #218733

thank you all and also thank you for the PMs. I know that

she will live on giving to so many people w/ all the transplants.

thank you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.