Notary Rotary
I have a question:
Notary Discussion History

I have a question:
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Calnotary on 10/17/07 3:24pm
Msg #216967

I have a question:

I keep getting calls from a SS telling me that they sent the check 3 times already and I haven't received it yet and they will charge me or deduct from my original fee the bank charges.

Why in the world is my fault that I am not getting the check and I am getting all my mail from other SS and titles checks except this SS!!!!

I think they are playing games with my money and now deducting something that they probably never expended.

Reply by docs1954CA on 10/17/07 3:32pm
Msg #216971

Sounds like someone has been up late trying to think of a new spin on " the checks in the mail" excuse.
Have them send it certified with a signature confirmation through the USPS, or return receipt.I'll bet you'll get that one.
I know you've confirmed they have your correct address and zip code, correct?

Reply by janCA on 10/17/07 3:46pm
Msg #216983

Tell them to paypal or send certified mail. n/m

Reply by CaliNotary on 10/17/07 9:34pm
Msg #217061

"Why in the world is my fault that I am not getting the check and I am getting all my mail from other SS and titles checks except this SS!!!!"

Because the other SS and TCs actually mailed your checks instead of lying to you?

The ONLY reason you wouldn't receive a check that was mailed 3 times is if they were putting the wrong address on it. Assuming they have the correct address it is virtually impossible that the same piece of mail would get lost on 3 different occasions.

Tell them that you ain't buying their line of crap, that they are not going to deduct anything from your check, and that they better get it sent out in a trackable format TOMORROW.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.