Notary Rotary
LIA Signing not paying again...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by slc on 10/23/07 12:31pm
Msg #217835

I have read all the comments about LIA Signing on this and other sites, but it looked as if they were following through with 45 day pays. This is not happening. I have multiple invoices that are working on 2 times this pay schedule. Just be aware. I know that I do not plan on working for them in the future. The doc delivery and before work communication was great, it was the pay that is stinking.

Reply by MistarellaFL on 10/23/07 7:31pm
Msg #217902

again?

They have had payment problems since day one.

Reply by GregM/ME on 10/24/07 11:19am
Msg #218017

SLC, contact the SoS & the AG's offices in WI. Tell them about your problem. They are looking for more "paper" on this company. Those two office's were very interested in what I had to say.

Reply by Nomad/OR on 10/26/07 12:47pm
Msg #218467

No, they don't pay.
I am new to the industry and wanted ANY signing just to get one under my belt so to speak, so when LIA called and offered me $25 for a one page modification I took it. The customer was only 4 miles away and I was happy to get my first signing done.

Quite the intro to the industry for me, to get nailed by a non-payer the first time out put a negative emphasis on all the time and money I spent getting trained and background screened. Now the e-mail I sent them ten minutes ago just got returned, maybe they blocked me.

Man! $25 lousy bucks that they can't even pay.
It's the principle more than the money at this point.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.