Notary Rotary
Lake Arrowhead CA - it looks really bad; you OK? Hoping for
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Susan Fischer on 10/22/07 8:06pm
Msg #217723

good reports from Southern California...

And really hoping for the Wind to just be still for a long spell. And rains.

Reply by Becca_FL on 10/22/07 9:24pm
Msg #217736

I emailed her and have not heard anything.

I let her know we are all worried and asked that if she had a chance to just check in to NotRot. I'm also worried about Cali. Any word on his whereabouts?

Reply by MariaIECA on 10/22/07 10:44pm
Msg #217750

Re: I emailed her also. No response yet...

I also have a lady in the class I'm taking that is from Lake Arrowhead who did not show up this morning. No one has heard from her either. I live in Riverside and there are ashes flying all over the place. You can't really see the sun and the sky is no longer blue. One of my friends is a Fire Fighter in San Diego. Luckily he has been off of work for the past 3 days due to illness, but he will be returning tomorrow. 3 of his friends were burned today on the line. My thoughts and prayers are with EVERYONE affected by these fires and also for all the innocent wildlife that have perished. Que Dios Los Bendiga A Todos..

Reply by Jon on 10/22/07 11:58pm
Msg #217764

Re: I emailed her and have not heard anything.

Arrowhead has been evacuated. I haven't heard if they are letting people back in yet. As of 6:30 7:00 the fire had been knocked down somewhat. I doubt that she will be on very soon unless she has a laptop and finds a hotspot.

If Cali still lives where he used to, he shouldn't be in any danger right now as none of the fires are very close to him.

Reply by CaliNotary on 10/23/07 12:33am
Msg #217769

I'm fine

The nearest fires to me are about 30 miles away and there's not a lot of vegetation where I live so there shouldn't be any danger. But who knows, every time I turned on the radio today I heard of yet another fire. Last number I heard was 22 of them, it's just insane. So far I don't know anybody that's been affected by any of them, I'm hoping it stays that way.

Reply by PE on 10/23/07 10:59am
Msg #217813

Re: I emailed her and have not heard anything.

I heard from Susan this morning. she and her husband are in a hotle and safe. So far her home is safe.

Reply by Becca_FL on 10/23/07 1:06pm
Msg #217840

Thank you for posting n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.