Notary Rotary
Land America One Stop
Notary Discussion History

Land America One Stop
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by gcn3 on 10/28/07 5:32pm
Msg #218697

Land America One Stop

I am having a hard time getting paid from August. I got one email from them saying they didn't recognize the order number. After I sent a copy of their own invoice I have heard nothing. Any feedback on this company?

Reply by CJ on 10/28/07 5:56pm
Msg #218700

They usually pay fine, but once in a while, the jobs fall through the cracks. I get the best results when I call them on the phone and talke to someone. Usually, I get the impression that anyone in the notary / vender department can pull up the loan on the computer by the order number. Then I try to stay with THAT person solving it. They can see why it was not paid, sometimes they just forget to "close them out". Once the person on the phone sees the problem, they can close it out (or whatever) and send in the request for payment. One time they were adament that I did not do the job, but somone else did, and when I sent in a copy of my notary book, they paid me.

I hope it helps.

Reply by Ernest__CT on 10/28/07 8:56pm
Msg #218713

Land America One Stop: Order Number is the key.

For every communication with LandAmerica OneStop, their Order Number is the most important thing. When you use that you'll have much better results.

LandAmerica OneStop has always paid me quickly and fairly. I will gladly accept everything they send!

Reply by GF_CA on 10/28/07 10:57pm
Msg #218728

Is the same company that pay $65 for edocs, one signer? This was what the offer last week. No thanks!

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 10/29/07 12:08am
Msg #218732

Payment is not a problem with Land America, Call them on Monday!

Reply by HARRY_PA on 10/29/07 12:57pm
Msg #218754

I had a call today from Land America One Stop offering $85 for e documents. I have worked with them in the past for a more realistic fee. Is this what above posters are working for? Thanks.

Harry

Reply by CJ on 10/29/07 1:40pm
Msg #218758

No one says you have to work for them.

This post is about getting paid by them.

Reply by HARRY_PA on 10/29/07 1:58pm
Msg #218760

CJ: I don't have to work for any specific provider

C

Reply by HARRY_PA on 10/29/07 2:00pm
Msg #218762

Re: CJ: I don't have to work for any specific provider

sorry. I guess your response means that you do accept $85 e-docs. I was just curious and somewhat incredulous. Best of luck to you.

Harry

Reply by CJ on 10/29/07 2:29pm
Msg #218772

I'm sorry, I did not mean to sound rude.

I did not mean "Harry" does not have to work for them, I meant in general, "You all" (who does not like the fee) does not have to work for them.

And people can draw their own conclusions, right or wrong.
Smile

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.