Notary Rotary
Land Options send an email one hour after faxing my small
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Deborah Benjamin on 10/10/07 2:48pm
Msg #215837

claims filing. Received an email from Barbara Manners from the accounting department at Land Option informing me that a check is in the mail by DHL. She also emailed a copy of the check for my full outstanding fees $925 plus interest. Sue, thank you for your suggestion. I did exactly as you suggested and this is the results. Awesome! I will let you know as this progress. See her email to me below.

Hi Deborah, Enclosed is copy of the check that will go out in today's mail via Worldwide Express (DHL).
Thank you,

Barbara Manners
Land Options, Inc.
412-446-0320 ext 203
412-446-0334 (fax)
[e-mail address]

Thank you again.

Deborah Benjamin

Reply by Phillip/TX on 10/10/07 2:52pm
Msg #215838

Way to go Deborah!!!

Glad for you!!

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 10/10/07 7:55pm
Msg #215881

I will call them tomorrow one last time...

I too got the same story, we are working on May invoices...don't know when I will get to yours. (2 from August) I will definitely give them a call again tomorrow, one last call. So if I am in CA, I can file a small claims action against them, even though they are in PA...correct?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.