Notary Rotary
Latest Re: Lia Signing
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by CJ/OR on 10/1/07 5:20pm
Msg #214131

Spoke with Miguel this morning. Seems they've had a problem with a non-in-house (out-house?) accountant. They have hired an in-house accountant. All pending invoices will be paid by 15 October. Then they are switching to a net-30 company.

Just for your information.

Reply by LisaWI on 10/1/07 5:52pm
Msg #214142

Re: In Todays Market

It needs to be quicker than that. And given that they have a lot of road ahead of them to prove their worth because of their lengthy payment terms from the past, they need to take that into consideration also.

Reply by Steven Carter on 10/1/07 6:04pm
Msg #214143

That is interesting cause a week ago they told me they are switching to a two week payment schedule....

Reply by CopperheadVA on 10/2/07 6:06am
Msg #214201

Lia has been on my no-no list for a very long time. Too much history posted on this forum of very slow payment and hassles to secure payment.

Reply by Dawn/PA on 10/2/07 12:07pm
Msg #214238

I called them a little while ago and was asked when I did the signing (Aug 17th) and was informed that they are Net 45 (yesterday being day 45) and that they were stuffing envelopes for services thru Aug 10th. I was then told that I could go to their webpage, go to the accounting link and fill it in and that Miguel would be in contact within 48 hours. We shall see.

Reply by CJ/OR on 10/2/07 12:46pm
Msg #214266

Geez, that's what I was told last week. Then on Monday I was told that they weren't using that system anymore. They had a new accountant who would have them current by 15 October and that they were moving to a net-45.

Now, I just spoke with Lisa and got the same information about the web-form. I've asked Crystal to call me and clarify but ... everyone is saying that Lia Signing will be current by 15 October.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.