Notary Rotary
LoanClosers.com/NotaryBids.com
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Roger_OH on 10/4/07 5:19pm
Msg #214843

I received a solicitation for Chris' new venture, NotaryBids.com. I then chastised him for undertaking this without informing potential members that he was behind it, since the many notaries that were stiffed by LoanClosers.com might be interested in that rather pertinent bit of information in order to make a more informed decision.

He replied that he had a special category for stiffed LC notaries; I won't post his exact offer due to advertising restrictions, but perhaps it does perhaps provide those stiffed an opportunity to see if this new venture could work for them at no cost, and maybe get at least something back. I certainly have my doubts, but at least there's no cost risk. Your call.

Reply by ToniK on 10/4/07 5:20pm
Msg #214845

did you mean Loansignersinc.... n/m

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/4/07 5:33pm
Msg #214847

" I certainly have my doubts"

Me too - he is a snake oil salesman!!!

It is LoansignersInc.com not LoanClosers

Reply by Lee/AR on 10/4/07 5:39pm
Msg #214848

Loan Signers n/k/a NotaryBids
Let's see if I have this right--when a co. (not a middleman) wants a Notary, all they have to do is stick in a zip code & read profiles & decide who they want contacted... either by e-mail or text message about a 'signing in zip code yada, yada'. Then you can 'reply to that e-mail with your bid'. Or call & do the same.

I don't know about you folks, but just knowing the zip code doesn't cut it for me. I still don't think this person understands the first thing about this business.

Reply by Lee/AR on 10/4/07 5:43pm
Msg #214849

I could go on at great length, but I'm being pc today.

Reply by Todd/OH on 10/4/07 5:53pm
Msg #214850

It's LoanSignersInc. I've exchanged several emails with the owner. I asked him point questions about his business plan and other things. He hasn't responded to me.

Reply by CaliNotary on 10/4/07 6:10pm
Msg #214854

Are you kidding me?

"perhaps it does perhaps provide those stiffed an opportunity to see if this new venture could work for them at no cost, and maybe get at least something back. I certainly have my doubts, but at least there's no cost risk. Your call."

You think NOT having to pay this guy to give you work is some sort of opportunity and makes up for being stiffed by this crook in the past? So what, you can do MORE work for him and then get stiffed again? NO COST RISK????? Put down the crack pipe.

Sorry Roger, but that has got to be one of the stupidest things I've read on this board in a long time, and that includes all the dumb newbie questions.

Reply by MikeC/NY on 10/4/07 6:12pm
Msg #214856

OK, let me get this straight. He's acknowledging that he has stiffed notaries (which he appears to have already done in an earlier posting, where he's quoted as saying that the company is going to close its doors "any day" - meaning those still waiting for payment at that point are out of luck).

Now he's offering the stiffees a free ride (I'm guessing that the length of the free ride depends on how much he owes you) to join a speculative venture in which the lowest bid probably gets the job.

So, not only has he screwed these folks out of past earnings, he's offering them an opportunity to screw themselves out of future earnings - at a discount, of course, so he feels better about screwing them in the first place. Only in America....

Why would anyone in their right mind even consider going along with that?

Reply by Ndwa on 10/4/07 6:14pm
Msg #214857

Well put, MikeC n/m

Reply by Todd/OH on 10/4/07 8:14pm
Msg #214894

He states that his new business model speaks for itself. I replied that it did not and that until I read his business plan, I won't know anything about his new business model. I asked him to share to see if he was for real. I got no response (what a surprise).

It took nearly 100 days to get paid by his former company. No Way !!!

Reply by sue_pa on 10/5/07 8:00am
Msg #214927

get real

why would any company starting up, good or bad, share their business plan with you? I realize you're 'messing' with the guy but you continually state on this board you have no work - why aren't you soliciting companies that you can get work from that will pay

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.