Notary Rotary
Loanclosers.com
Notary Discussion History

Loanclosers.com
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by kate_nortca on 10/2/07 1:00pm
Msg #214268

Loanclosers.com

Has anyone had getting-paid challenges with Loanclosers recently? I did a signing for them back in June that I still have not been paid on. I just called again and was told that my check has been mailed. Are they in trouble?

Thank you.

Kate

Reply by DogmongerCA on 10/2/07 1:20pm
Msg #214270

Sounds like they are all but history

SEE Msg #214231. From the owners mouth.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/2/07 1:28pm
Msg #214271

Re: Sounds like they are all but history

Dogmonger,
Kate is talking about Loan-Closers com, not LoanSignersInc.com which is owned by Chris Von Nieda.

Reply by DogmongerCA on 10/2/07 2:09pm
Msg #214283

OOOOOOOPPPPPPS, Sorry Kate:-)

Didn't mean to steer you into the rocks. Got to fired up over this LoanSignerInc.com, and Lisa and JJ, and Bridgespan Title and whole bunch of others who swore they would take anybody down with them, and then that is exactly what they did.

Reply by Lee/AR on 10/2/07 3:44pm
Msg #214312

Loan-Closers has made my list

of slow/no pay co's. No personal experience, but I can & do read this board. Problems since 12/06... and doesn't seem to be getting better. Big yellow flag waving.

Reply by kate_nortca on 10/4/07 6:15pm
Msg #214858

Re: Loan-Closers has made my list

Thanks guys. Guess for the moment I will try to exercise some patience.

Kate

Reply by kate_nortca on 10/5/07 3:53pm
Msg #215106

Yesterday being 10/4/07 I received my check. For a signing on June 27, 2007. I will never work for this company again for a myriad of reasons. If you value your time you won't either.

Reply by Cristy Spooner on 11/27/07 2:25pm
Msg #223132

Kate, you are not even our system. You are most likely dealing with Loanclosers. We are Loan-Closers.com. We pay on the 15th of every month for the previous months signings. You are required to send in an invoice. If you do not we will hold your check until you do. Independent contractors are required by law to send an invoice. Please make sure you know who you are talking about before you spread incorrect damaging information. Thank you

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.