Notary Rotary
Memorable Profiles…NOT!
Notary Discussion History

Memorable Profiles…NOT!
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Becca_FL on 10/19/07 10:52am
Msg #217289

Memorable Profiles…NOT!

I regularly check the listings sites to check out competitors and look for NSAs in areas that the Florida NSA Network could use more coverage. Sometimes, I am amazed by the profiles I view. Below are just a few examples.

>>>I am a Certified Notary Signing Agent and a Notary republic. I work form 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday. I am able to work from 5:30 on Monday - Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday.<<<

>>> I only notarize part-time! I do not want last minute e-docs.<<<

>>> No comments on file<<<

Have you seen any "Memorable Profiles" that you would like to share? If so, please post without outing the guilty party....I could use some laughs today.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 10/19/07 11:19am
Msg #217304

Just saw this today - this is the ENTIRE profile....

"For many years was a Real Estate Agent and also did many sgnings"

Reply by Becca_FL on 10/19/07 12:58pm
Msg #217336

Here's another one that shows attention to detail...

>>>i AM A MOBILE NOTARY SIGHNING AGENT. I WORK PART-TIME IN A BANK SO I AM AVAILABLE SOME TIME DURING THE DAY AND USUALLY EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS. i AM WILLING TO TRAVEL UP TO 30 MILES ONE WAY TO DO A SIGNING.<<<

Reply by BrendaTx on 10/19/07 1:04pm
Msg #217344

Re: Here's another one that shows attention to detail...

I love those. Guaranteed to get SoX and it's ilk calling regularly.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/19/07 1:21pm
Msg #217347

Re: Here's another one that shows attention to detail...

" SIGHNING AGENT"

Well, I guess we all sigh (with relief) when we get work and again when we get paidSmile

Reply by Peter Rado on 10/19/07 1:48pm
Msg #217353

more more more! LOL!

Reply by Notary2/CA on 10/19/07 4:50pm
Msg #217400

1. Friendly, professional. Lincensed, insured and bonded.

2. Hi, I am new to the Loan Signing Business. I have only done a few signings as of this writing. background: I got my college degree in media communacations. I am Intelllegent, Attractive, Reliable, and charming. I am great at figureing out problems and finding quick solutions.

3. I am been a Nortary for the past 10 years. I am mobile notary in (blank) area, I am willing to drive up to 60 miles for my services.

4. 2 years experience as a Licensed Notary Public and Loan Signing Agent.

5. I am currently a Notary Public in California, and a Certified Notary Signing Agent as well. I would like to accompany someone for the first signing. If you are willing, to do this, I will do this for no charge.

6. I have been a Notary for over 4 years and ahve completed 150+ Loan Signings with no problems.

7. Availability limited to evenings and weekends. Thank you have have a great day.

8. Been a mobile notary for 3 years. Willing to drive outside (blank) County, just need to make prior arrangements.

9. I have done many loan signing notarizations and are well-experience. Please call for a quote.

10. No job to small.

11. We have 7 noteries, inc. spanish speaking, we are 24 hrs & 7 days a week, and have all state of the art equipment...latest software and download programs, laser printers and copiers, Fedex,UPS,DHL.Golden state, Calif overnight you name it...We are a real office.

12. I am a Public Notary / Loan Signing Agent.

13. I have done a substantial amount of signings

14. If you want fast, cheap but still professional service I am your go to notary.

15. Signing Loan DOC from more then four years. Work during weekday eveninigs. For fee scheduel call.

Reply by CaliNotary on 10/19/07 6:12pm
Msg #217432

This is priceless. The fact that the person who wrote it has a degree in communications makes it just perfect.

Reply by PJM/MI on 10/19/07 5:35pm
Msg #217421

And some of the photos..wow

Me thinks there may be a "exotic" dancer or 2...some of the pics are rather revealing in the cleavage line.
And "NO" to the men.. I'm not going to tell you which ones! Smile

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 10/19/07 6:20pm
Msg #217439

Becca, you prompted me to check my profile, and tweak it a bit! Then I had a little fun myself. In no time at all, I found some doozies! (this is just in checking, what I would consider to be my competition.) Also lots of older listings, with no updating for over a year...I guess those are the free ones. I would bet that some of them are even out of business by now. At least once a week, some one looking for a notary, will start the conversation with me, by asking, are you still a Notary?

Reply by Rachel/ORWA on 10/19/07 8:51pm
Msg #217459

I've seen this one many times:

"I service _____________ counties."

REALLY?! Think about it!

Reply by CopperheadVA on 10/19/07 8:59pm
Msg #217463

How about these:

I am a mobile notary signing agent and have 5 years experience in doing this. Have been very successful. I love the work and interacting with people

I have 13 yrs. exp. I have lived in the area for over 25 years. I have a secretary who answeres all calls and several other Notarys with years of experience in this field. I have several autos I have a 2004 Ford 4x4 350 with a snow plaw.

We are a signing services with 4 years of experience

And a whole bunch of others were completely blank!

Reply by Becca_FL on 10/19/07 9:50pm
Msg #217474

Have snow plaw will travel....That is just too funny!

Amazing, isn't it?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.