Notary Rotary
National Notary Signing Service e-mail address
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Kathy Dennis on 10/3/07 2:16pm
Msg #214551

Just accepted 2 signings with National Notary Signing Serivce. Does any one have there e-mail address. After reading postings re:no pay, I am going to cancel

Reply by Philip Johnson on 10/3/07 2:16pm
Msg #214554

Portland, Oregon? n/m

Reply by Kathy Dennis on 10/3/07 2:18pm
Msg #214555

Re: Portland, Oregon?

Southern California

Reply by cara on 10/3/07 2:55pm
Msg #214573

If this is Larry George in Port Hueneme, CA, his e-mail is: [e-mail address]. Good luck!

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 6/3/09 7:43pm
Msg #291066

Re: Larry George 6/3/09 Update

I got a call from Larry regarding a signing, I accepted and then did a check, since there was more negative then positive I sent Larry an e-mail declining and why. He responded with I don't know why you would get that idea, I copy and pasted a few comments as a sample. I did say I would do the signing but he would need to pay upfront for my services via paypal. He refused of course, said it was my loss. Within minutes he contacted a notary and she sent an e-mail to me boasting about how wonderful Larry is, how fast payment is, and wonderful everything is. If anyone would like to read the e-mails I will be happy to forward.

I made a choice to not work for him, if he can pay in advance I have no issues working for him but with this much negative in his past or present, I'm not interested in taking a loss of any kind or chasing my dollars.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.