Notary Rotary
New to this site
Notary Discussion History

New to this site
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Michael Wikler on 10/17/07 6:57pm
Msg #217034

New to this site

Hi all I am new to this site and I wanted to know what kind of success any of you have had from here?

Reply by Allison_MI on 10/17/07 7:03pm
Msg #217035

Lots of success!

Hi
I've had a lot of success using this site and this is the only one I pay to have my business listed. I've had others but it just wasn't worth it.

Business is slow for most right now because of the "slow down" in mortage industry but I've been doing this for almost 4 years so......good luck in getting your business started!

Reply by Charles_Ca on 10/17/07 7:46pm
Msg #217044

I agree Allison, best return on investment $$$$$ n/m

Reply by CJ on 10/17/07 10:31pm
Msg #217073

I did well . . .

I did well as long as the market was hot. But since all the mortgage problems in the news, it has really affected my business as well as everyone else's. I am down 75% from this time last year. Many of my clients have gone out of business and they never call me any more. Some didn't even pay those last few outstanding jobs. Many of my SS clients have lost THEIR clients, so even though they are still in business, they don't have much work. (Their clients went out of business). As far as I can tell, 99% of the subprime loans aren't being sold anymore, so that gives me nothing to do. But I am cleaning the house, catching up on paperwork, putting my home movies on YouTube, and learning to oil paint.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.