Notary Rotary
Nonpayment
Notary Discussion History

Nonpayment
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Sandy/CT on 10/22/07 10:47pm
Msg #217751

Nonpayment

Are there still people who have not been paid from signing companies?
I was wondering how you rectify this situation?
I have not been paid by eleventhhoursignings for a job that I completed in June, they say that they fired their bookkeeper & are working through tons of papers.
Also,one that I completed for Premier Document Solutions in March!

Reply by CJ on 10/22/07 10:50pm
Msg #217753

Yep, I have not been paid by lots of people. And when I call them, they are disconnected. I think you are lucky that they are still answering the phones.

Reply by Sandy/CT on 10/23/07 10:00am
Msg #217800

Do we have any rights for this action?
It seems that when they want a job done right away, we need to be available or the opportunity's gone.

Reply by CJ on 10/23/07 10:03am
Msg #217801

The bottom line is to take them to small claims court, which I have never done for a notary situation, though I should. You pay to serve them, take a day off of work, bring your paperwork and argue before the judge yourself, and they represent themselves. If you get a judgement, that weilds more power. I think they can eventually be arrested if they don't honor the judgement by paying you. That is all I know.

Reply by Sandy/CT on 10/23/07 10:08am
Msg #217804

Thank you...it just seems like so much work compared to what we get paid.
It is just a maybe that we will still get paid.

Reply by Desiree Jordan on 10/24/07 10:34am
Msg #217988

Message Deleted

This message has been deleted by a forum moderator.

Reason: Author Request - Special Exception

Reply by cheryl/md on 11/5/07 5:11pm
Msg #219833

you're not alone. Premier owes me for 2 closings in April and May. Phone number stays busy now. Recently tried all the numbers. If anyone has suggestions to problem solving, open...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.