Notary Rotary
Not Enough Work
Notary Discussion History

Not Enough Work
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Misti Morgan Chumley on 10/12/07 3:15pm
Msg #216249

Not Enough Work

Does anyone have suggestions on how to make it through this rough period. How to make extra money? I am a single mom and this has been the worst for me that I have had in 9 years.

Reply by Above and Beyond Closings - Alice on 10/12/07 3:30pm
Msg #216254

Message Deleted

This message has been deleted by a forum moderator.

Reason: Advertising

Reply by BrendaTx on 10/12/07 3:48pm
Msg #216262

Re: Not Enough Work - Alice...isn't this both a biz opp

and a product that you or someone else is making a percentage of when they purchase it.

Come on, Alice, keep the network / mlm marketing off of this forum. Really.

And, people, before you decide to buy into this, do some serious research on this product on the mortgage broker forums.

Reply by Above and Beyond Closings - Alice on 10/12/07 3:58pm
Msg #216267

Re: Not Enough Work - Alice...isn't this both a biz opp

Brenda - This is not a product that you have to buy or sell. Misti asked a question and I gave her an answer. No obligations at all. It is an easy way to make some good money until our markets turn around - obviously if business was busy we wouldn't have time to post things - would we?

Reply by BrendaTx on 10/12/07 4:10pm
Msg #216270

Alice will you benefit from having posted that link?

If someone uses that link to "buy", "utilize" or "join" will you benefit from it? If so, that's advertising and if the answer is yes, you are not supposed to post those here without Harry's permission.

I am sick of seeing biz opps posted on the notary boards...jmho.

Reply by Above and Beyond Closings - Alice on 10/12/07 4:12pm
Msg #216273

Re: Alice will you benefit from having posted that link?

To be honest I am new to postings. I wasn't aware of the rules - so I apologize. I apologize that I posted it this - I thought I was being helpful. Frown

Reply by BrendaTx on 10/12/07 4:23pm
Msg #216277

Re: Alice will you benefit from having posted that link?

If you ever go to a forum or email group that's covered with biz opps then you'll realize how wonderful it is that it's against the rules here.

Reply by Philip Johnson on 10/12/07 4:30pm
Msg #216278

Or you can set up a first position heloc and do the same

thing. I have one from Macquarie bank of Australia (the ones who set it up in the land down under) and it works wonderfully. The person above stands to make money off of you, so why not do it yourself?

This came off their website

United First Financial markets their product by allowing qualified people to act as registered Independent Software Agents while providing them opportunities to earn commissions while helping their clients save tens of thousands of dollars in mortgage interest.

Reply by SharonMN on 10/12/07 4:49pm
Msg #216281

Re: Or you can set up a first position heloc and do the same

While this sounds like an interesting concept, I can't believe such a program isn't regulated by some kind of banking, lending, or securities laws. The inclusion of testimonials and the complete lack of disclosures or even a complete address for the company on the website was a big red flag for me, but perhaps I'm wrong.

Reply by Misti Morgan Chumley on 10/12/07 5:45pm
Msg #216289

Re: Or you can set up a first position heloc and do the same

I am totally new to this and that is the first time I posted a question. Sorry if I offended anyone by asking for some help.
If anyone else has a suggestion or which companies are still paying for our work then please just send me a personal email.
Thanks sincerely.

Reply by Misti Morgan Chumley on 10/12/07 5:47pm
Msg #216292

Oops! I told you I didn't know how to post here:) n/m

Reply by MichiganAl on 10/12/07 5:57pm
Msg #216295

You didn't offend anyone, we just hijacked your thread.

It happens all the time. Threads go in a different direction then they were originally intended to go, especially one's involving Brenda Wink. You asked about other opportunities, it's a fair question. I know there have been many recent forum threads on the subject as it's a concern for a lot of people. Try some search terms, maybe "business opportunities" or something like that, or read back through the last few months.

Reply by MichiganAl on 10/12/07 5:46pm
Msg #216291

It's nothing but an acceleration program.

U1st just makes it sound like we're all too stupid to figure out the complicated mathematical logarithm involved. It's simple, make payments earlier, pay more, you pay the loan off quicker. Well, duh. Bankrate.com charges $30 for the same system, U1st charges $3500.

http://www.bankrate.com/yho/news/mortgages/20061102_equity_accelerator_mortgage_a1.asp

Every time I hear infomercial speak, I know I'm smelling a scam. ACT NOW! CALL TODAY! WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE! SWEEPING THE NATION! Just do a Google search. Scam scam scam scam scam.

Reply by docs1954CA on 10/12/07 5:57pm
Msg #216294

The slower it gets...

The more scammers come out of the woodwork trying to get us to sign up with their great database that "Title companies and lenders use to find Notaries" only $ xxx.xx, or some colored book they use, or sell insurance.This is really getting out of hand.

Sign up on my site, and I'll, I'll, well just send me your money, and I'll do something for you...don't know what yet, just get in now, before your competition does....GEEEZZZZ

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.