Notary Rotary
Notary Connection.. U.. capital U
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by John_In_Utah on 10/4/07 12:04pm
Msg #214739

I used to work quite often for these folks, back when Helen was assigning the work load. They were always at 35 days.

Now the only one left is Gloria.. who hasn't been there very long. I have an outstanding invoice at +50 days. I keep getting the run around.

Now Walter is the new director who says "I'll make sure this gets handled next week".

Imagine.. I've just completed a signing and I say "Oh, I'll fed-ex those docs to you next week"

Lack-luster business relations and uncaring about their image, they will fail quickly.

In fairness, if I receive a check next week, I will re-appear hat in hand an admit to being paid. Otherwise, I'd recommend staying home and going broke, no sense in paying for paper, phone calls, gas, time and etc.. and going broke.

Reply by Rachel/ORWA on 10/4/07 12:24pm
Msg #214748

http://www.creditor-law.com/lawyer-attorney-1148062.html

ReneeK of MI posted this on another site, but it fits your situation to a "T."

My sympathies, and I do hope you get paid.

Reply by JinCA on 10/4/07 1:19pm
Msg #214768

I too just talked to Walter. He said the same thing. Hope we both get paid next week!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.