Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Now I know someone that lost her home in the fires.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Calnotary on 10/23/07 5:42pm
Msg #217886

It is my wife's co-worker. She had her house in Fallbrook,CA She is alright but it feels very bad to hear of someone you know actually losses<sp her house. Too sad! Please pray for all that people!

Thank you.

Reply by Kate/CA on 10/24/07 2:24am
Msg #217942

I'm still waiting to see if we can save our home in Ramona. My daughter lives in it, we haven't had any news on it and nothing on the TV. A lot of people stayed in Ramona and fought the fires and saved their homes and there were alot of the homes lost. My son-in-law has a lung disease and my daughter and three grandsons have asthma. My daughter and her husband went to Fullerton after being evacuated the next day from their hotel in Rancho Bernardo, but she says the air there is so bad because of the fires there. The two oldest grandson went to S D, to a hotel after they were evacuated from a hotel in Rancho Bernardo. The hotel told them this morning they would have to leave tomorrow as they had other guests coming in. They finally told them they could stay another night, but would have to leave on Thursday. I have been paying for the hotel, just to keep them out of the open air. I know alot of people are at Qualcom, but it is outside and you see alot of people wearing masks.

I have another son that was evacuated in Scripps Ranch but has been able to go back.
My other son's mother-in-law and sister-in-law were evacuated from Rancho Bernardo.
A sister-in-law in Julian who lost her house 4 years ago in the Cedar fire in Julian who was just evacuated again. It took several years for her to rebuild and now it may go if there is a shift in the wind.

Reply by Calnotary on 10/24/07 9:25am
Msg #217967

I hope everything is ok with your house and family. I was watching tv yesterday and John Garamendi said that all insurance should pay for hotel charges while evacuated or if you lost your home.

Reply by MonicaFL on 10/24/07 11:07am
Msg #218011

I haven't been able to get a hold of my sister who lives in Oceanside since Monday. She said she was packing up and getting ready to leave when told to do so. (her backyard butts up to Camp Pendleton) and I saw that Camp Pendleton is on fire - guess all we can do is pray for everyone and wait and see.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.