Posted by Traci/MD on 10/5/07 11:14am
Msg #215024

ONE Call Title DBA National Lending Service

Any success collecting money from them?

Reply by jba/fl on 10/5/07 2:07pm
Msg #215077

National Lending Services., LLC not DBA

They are inhouse SS for One Call, a TC.

Received check today for work in June 07. Pd in full for 2 visits to same bor. who ended up not signing. Bor screamed at me, screamed at LO, threw papers across room and I fled in terror (almost).
Still owed for July 07, that came from One Call, saying they were NLS, but all emails, etc. were One Call. I billed both for that one, will see who pays....

Reply by Kristan Crawford on 10/5/07 3:42pm
Msg #215103

Re: National Lending Services., LLC not DBA

How in the world did you finally get paid? I have over $2K in invoices and am basically being ignored. Did you speak with anyone specific at One Call? I have even FEDEXed invoices at my expense with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reply by jba/fl on 10/5/07 4:14pm
Msg #215111

Re: National Lending Services., LLC not DBA

Was paid by check. I got paid in Oct. for something done in June. Just the luck of the draw? I don't know.
Alice is no longer there, someone at One Call told me that back on August 17, 2007. One Call Contact: Nikki Sclafani x5286 or Mike Kelly x 5271 @ 866-625-7111 was on my most recent order on that date.
As I mentioned already, I billed both companies.

My past with them has always been slow pay, again, I don't know why. They have always paid, so I just don't pay much attention the first 60 days (my experience over 4-5 years) and don't bug them. Was getting ready to sic my dau-in-law, who is a collector, on them, but got this. I will call them Mon. to find out about others o/s, and can post again on Mon.

My newest technique is to present all checks to issuing bank to avoid poss. NSF fees. I can't afford that at all. Raining like crazy here today, Fri. check cashers out in full force. BOA open Sat. so I will be there in am, rain or not as I won't have the 3 yr. old to take along.

Reply by Traci/MD on 10/5/07 3:57pm
Msg #215107

JBA How did you get them to pay? n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.