Notary Rotary
Patriot Title MD
Notary Discussion History

Patriot Title MD
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by LJ on 10/25/07 12:08pm
Msg #218259

Patriot Title MD

FYI - They are scheduling their own closings as of a month ago. Not using a SS anymore.

Reply by Loretta Reed on 10/25/07 1:12pm
Msg #218273

I got a closing for Patriot Title through a signing service just last week, it was through "The Closing Company". After I got the closing, I read in the "fine print" that they only pay a printing fee and fuel charge (whatever that is), if the loan does not close. I emailed them and told him to reassign, I don't accept partial fees.

Reply by LJ on 10/25/07 1:23pm
Msg #218275

Loretta, All I know is when they called me, the scheduler said as of a month ago they were not using SS anymore. The scheduler told me she had over 30 loans to schedule and was having a hard time filling them all. She did say that they are building their database and it will be easier down the road. She sounded swamped and probably are resorting to using SS until they can get a handle on it.

I don't worry too much about full fee when a loan doesn't close. It rarely happens to me. They are few and far between for me. I've been very lucky in that.

Reply by Loretta Reed on 10/25/07 1:40pm
Msg #218276

I know it rarely happens but it happens. They expect us to print and go there but if they don't sign we get $25 or $50. It's just not fair.........(stomping my fee) Smile

Reply by LJ on 10/25/07 1:52pm
Msg #218277

When it does happen I usually get 1/2 not just 25 or 50. I've been so lucky with it not happening very often at all. Maybe twice in the last year. I can live with that. Don't fall through the floor. lol

Actually I did that once. I was in my attic above the garage and actually put my foot through the ceiling of the garage. Scared the daylights out of me. I thought I was a gonner. lol

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.