Notary Rotary
Pinnacle Real Estate Services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Monica Valle-Cavero on 10/3/07 6:33pm
Msg #214623

Anyone have current info on them I did a signing in July and havent received payment. Called the number I had stored in cell and it is out of order as is the # from Signing Central. I did do a search and the last comment was from end of July. Thanks for all your help. Mon

Reply by Todd/OH on 10/3/07 6:38pm
Msg #214626

Very slow pay n/m

Reply by Monica Valle-Cavero on 10/3/07 6:42pm
Msg #214628

Re: Pinnacle Real Estate Services/ Phones are out of service n/m

Reply by MelissaCT on 10/4/07 8:00am
Msg #214688

Sob story there. I did receive an email from them acknowledging the debt and asking that I resend my invoice to [e-mail address]. A few days later I received an envelope from them, whihc I stupidly assumed was payment (owed from a March signing), only to find it was a form letter stating they are having trouble paying, yada, yada, scooby-dooby-doo.

All I can suggest is to email your invoice again to them, with a demand letter if you feel you must, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Reply by Mylica Cathey on 10/4/07 11:54am
Msg #214736

I am having the same problem with Pinnacle Real Estate. I did a closing for them at the beginning of August and have yet to receive payment. They sent me the sob letter as well and requested that I send an invoice. They have promised to send me payment twice and I have not received it yet. They sent an email yesterday stating that they had cut a check and the payment was going to be put in the mail on 10-4-07. We will see. I would email Dawn Evan at [e-mail address] and not be nice about it. I have threatened to report them to the better business bureau and take them to small claims court.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.