Notary Rotary
Premier Document Solutions
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by jet67 on 10/11/07 5:57pm
Msg #216098

All # at PDS are disconnected. Anyone had any info or payments lately?

Reply by g/ca on 10/11/07 6:05pm
Msg #216100

I'm in the same boat, fool me once shame on you PDS, fool me twice shame on me, regarding that post below, I would not hesitate to decline that loan, we not only loose our time, but also paper, gas, toner etc. and the kicker is they pocket our money.

Reply by cal2az on 10/11/07 6:13pm
Msg #216104

According to an email sent to me by owner Matt Harrick: The company is dissolved, nothing anyone can do.

This was in response to my copying him letters I intended send to to FCC and t/cs abut his nonpayment of $1,035 he owed me.

Reply by CJ/OR on 10/11/07 8:24pm
Msg #216142

They're belly up.

Reply by SReis on 10/12/07 6:24am
Msg #216161

I've still been told that they are going to try to pay off their debts.

Reply by SShoreDude on 10/12/07 8:50am
Msg #216175

I am still not writing thier debt off. I did a closing for them about 2 years ago, and used the BBB and that seemed to work. After 6 months I was paid. Didn't work this time.

Are there any notaries out there in thier county in Placedina, California, that can sue this dude in California district court on behalf of all of us? I am sure the others here would chip in for filing fees and for your time. probably wishful thinking. We could do a survey, find out the grand total, seems like a good idea....

Reply by LORNA DENT on 10/13/07 1:32am
Msg #216335

Back in August David Alpern and Matt Harrick (owner and co-owner) sent an email to some notaries regarding payment...probably those that turned them into the bbb, stating "Our goal is to pay all of the money that we owe." They also said..."We are also aware that more often than not has been a lack of communication on our part." Meaning they dont return calls. They did send cell phone numbers and I have them although I dont think I can publish them in this public forum...I have called them and left messages....they dont call back. they owe me 400.00, I dont think I will ever see it.

Reply by Kevin/Ct on 10/13/07 5:50am
Msg #216342

The problem with this suggestion is that he would only be able to sue for funds owed to him. He would have no legal standing before the court to sue for someone else's damages.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.