Notary Rotary
Professional Loan Signing Service
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by SShoreDude on 10/23/07 10:32am
Msg #217811

Did closings in July and August for these guys, no payment yet. I call their office and there is only voicemail, even during office hours. Of course there is no answer to my voicemails and emails. Anyone having issues with them, or know how to reach them?

I checked thier history, and it is relatively mixed.

Reply by natogan on 10/23/07 11:01am
Msg #217814

I work for Professional Settlement Services, if it is let me know I'll give their contact ##, but after 2:30pm.

Reply by Sandy/CT on 10/23/07 11:45am
Msg #217824

I am having the same problem with 11th hour signings.
I recently called the mortgage company that hired them & got the owners email & phone number. You might want to look it up & call. They also told me that they do not want to hire
ss that do not pay their notaries.
I also found out that the ss got paid in July for a job that I did in June. I haven;t seen payment yet.

Reply by Yowheelz on 10/23/07 1:37pm
Msg #217844

If this is the Professional Loan Signing Service in Clovis CA it is my understanding that they are out of business. I have sent 2 certified letters both returned unclaimed. I turned them over to a collection agency but they didn't have any luck either. If you have a good number for this company where you think someone will answer send it to me. They have owed me $125 since October 2006.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.