Notary Rotary
SN2...
Notary Discussion History

SN2...
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Dennis D Broadbooks on 10/29/07 9:53am
Msg #218741

SN2...

...located on Vinial Street in Pittsburgh, PA? I didn't see any previous mentions on the board of this company & added it in NotRot's Signing Central under the name of SN Two as Harry's software won't accept a company name with less than 4 characters in it. Anyone have any experience with this company? The contact name I have is John Roller. TIA!

Reply by Barb/MO on 10/29/07 11:19am
Msg #218743

SN2 = related to Sunseri National Settlement, Inc.?

Its addresses matches that for Sunseri National Settlement, Inc. which I found by googling it. See Sunseri on this page: http://tinyurl.com/2vovmr. I can't see Sunseri's NR profile to match the telephone number.

There are some old posts for Sunseri, but nothing recent.

There's even one thread for Settlement-Service.com "out of PA," which is part of the email address you included in the profile.

Hope that's of some help.

Reply by Dennis D Broadbooks on 10/29/07 12:03pm
Msg #218747

Thanks for the Info...

...as I couldn't obtain a valid URL off of the scheduler's e-mail address which ended in settlement-service.com. SN2 appears to be at the same address of Sunseri National Settlement. Most of the NotRot threads on Sunseri are from 2005 & the one on settlement-service.com is over a year & 1/2 old. Thanks for the research!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.