Notary Rotary
Shout out to US Closers in Kentucky
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by cassiewi on 10/28/07 10:48am
Msg #218658

Signing done on 10/15/07, payment received yesterday 10/27/07. I was a little skeptical like others, but went with my instinct and they came through.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 10/28/07 11:09am
Msg #218660

Re: Me too...closed 10/12/2007, paid 10/27/2007

Check was short $25 though but I think that's an oversight as my fee was increased after the fact due to distance - sure it's just a miscommunication ...Paid well and quick though and I look forward to working with them again.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 10/28/07 11:49am
Msg #218662

Re: Me too... closed 9/28/07 received check 10/15/07

I was concerned due to the mixed reviews, but since it was slow I took it. I did follow their instructions to update status of the completed signing on their website, and I received payment as promised.

Reply by Sandra Clark on 10/28/07 1:26pm
Msg #218668

Great guys to work for! Always pay promptly! Assignments always clear. Will take anything they have in my area - please don't confuse with US Title out of Cary, NC - the deadbeats

Reply by SShoreDude on 10/29/07 3:09pm
Msg #218781

Check this situation

I had a closing scheduled with them, and I got in a minor Accident on the way. I left my phone in the car, and was given a ride somewhere, so i didnt now how to contact them or take thier calls. Next day, they totally understood my situation, and i faxed them my accident report to send to thier title company.

Not only do they still call me, which I appreciate, They pay very quickly. A+. I have no problem doing closings for a smidge less then all those other companies out there you have to hunt down just to have them pay you for work you did six months ago.

Incidentally, funny thing about the accident, the borrower was actually not at the location they had sent me, they were on the other side of the state, so i probably wouldnt have been able to close with them anyway. go figure.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.