Notary Rotary
Spam...try Cloudmark
Notary Discussion History

Spam...try Cloudmark
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by BrendaTx on 10/10/07 9:07pm
Msg #215890

Spam...try Cloudmark

http://www.cloudmark.com/ I think someone else has recommended this, but if you were worried about trying it before, I'm here to tell you it is awesome.

We were inundated with spam at the office. Now each of us has Cloudmark and it does a wonderful job.

These days we joke about where we are going to get our "pharmaceuticals" since Cloudmark has removed all the spam from our Inbox.

I love Cloudmark. It's $39.95 a year.

Reply by Charles_Ca on 10/10/07 9:16pm
Msg #215893

Can you set the levels. The consideration I have is that I get a lot of stuff that looks like spam to most spam filters, things like loan pricing matrices. Can I set it to allow those?

Reply by BrendaTx on 10/10/07 9:18pm
Msg #215895

I don't know Charles. I just applied it and it filters out everything we get that's trash.

Now...I do know that in the beginning you might want to watch the spam bucket and if you see something that isn't spam you can tell it that it's not spam and it won't catch it again until you tell it to. I'll play with it tomorrow and let you know.

Reply by Charles_Ca on 10/10/07 9:23pm
Msg #215898

Re: Spam...try Cloudmark ~ Thanks Brenda! n/m

Reply by Dave_CA on 10/11/07 8:11am
Msg #215923

Charles, I've been using Cloudmark for about 6 months and love it.
You can mark any messages to either block or un-block them and the program learns from that.
Thia is in addition to their list that keeps current as many users provide automatic feedback as I do.
It also includes a "smart list" if you put an address on it then that address will never be blocked.
Try it I think you will like it.

Reply by BrendaTx on 10/11/07 9:03am
Msg #215927

Re: Spam...try Cloudmark, Dave's comments summarize

my own experience.

I don't see anywhere that there are many other venues for tweaking filters except as Dave has described.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/11/07 7:53am
Msg #215920

I am using Choice Mail One -recomended by Paul. It has a one time cost of $39.95.
I am on the free trial version at the moment, but will buy before the trial runs out.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.