Notary Rotary
Speedy Closing At It again
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Alice/MD on 10/5/07 12:20pm
Msg #215063

I took a closing from them and then did the search. I called them back to cancel due their history of non- payment. They said "OK" I don't work for free!

Reply by JohnnyB on 10/5/07 12:37pm
Msg #215064

I have never had a problem with them although you have to remind them for payment

Reply by CaliNotary on 10/5/07 4:19pm
Msg #215114

"I have never had a problem with them although you have to remind them for payment"

Duh, that IS a problem.

Reply by JohnnyB on 10/5/07 10:17pm
Msg #215187

hey dufus, they do pay as opposed to Sox where you have to remind them for payment and they still don't pay. If you are going to only work for companies with pristine payment schedules then you certainly won't have enough revenue in this down environment

Reply by pan/nd on 10/5/07 10:46pm
Msg #215192

"If you are going to only work for companies with pristine payment schedules then you

certainly won't have enough revenue in this down environment."

W-R-O-N-G as wrong can be.

The companies with pristine payment schedules are the ONLY ones I work for and I'm FAR, FAR

from not having enough revenue.

I refuse to play bill collector.

The time I'd spend making phone calls trying to collect, I invest in

getting new clients that pay regularly.

Reply by Robert Rainer on 3/22/11 3:16pm
Msg #377123

http://www.yelp.com/biz/speedy-closing-and-title-services-ringoes#hrid:UDyLH6Q1nj16M-i9qc8-Og

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.