Notary Rotary
Speedy Closing & Title Services...are they the no pay one
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by NC_Notary on 10/26/07 1:00pm
Msg #218474

Saw previous postings but wasn't sure if this is the same Speedy Closing. This one is located in Ringoes, NJ.

Thanks!

Reply by CaliNotary on 10/26/07 1:27pm
Msg #218478

Re: Speedy Closing & Title Services...are they the no pay on

I just got a call from them this morning. Actually woke me up so I accepted the job. When I got out of bed a little bit later, cleared my head and realized what I had done, lol.

So I emailed back and gave the job back, told them exactly why.

So of course 45 minutes later I get a call from the borrower to confirm the appointment. Told him that I wasn't doing the signing anymore and told him why as well.

Shortly after I got a call from Frank at Speedy asking if everything was confirmed with the borrower. Told HIM why I gave it back, got the old song and dance about that I shouldn't believe everything I read on the notary boards, but if it would help he would get me paid directly from the HUD. I told him that if my name was on the HUD I'd do it. Of course that wasn't what he meant, his name would be on the HUD, he'd just send me something promising that I'd be paid in 2 weeks.

Needless to say I didn't bite. So he told me he'd put me on their do not call list, but warned me that the list was shared with 11 other companies who also wouldn't use me. I told him that his saying that just proved what bullying scumbags they really were, to take me off their f***ing list and hung up.

It's so rare that I get to deal with these deadbeat companies. It's kind of fun sometimes.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 10/27/07 1:25am
Msg #218550

Re: Speedy Closing & Title Services...are they the no pay on

I have worked with Speedy Closing and I have always been paid. I'm surprised to see they have hit the list of companies we shouldn't work for?

Times are changing and I am sorry to hear Speedy Closing is on that list.

Reply by ME/NJ on 10/26/07 1:51pm
Msg #218482

Frank has been fine with me.. maybe because I am in NJ

He has these Navy Credit HELOC that 10-15 pages long for 50 bucks.. I grab everyone I can. Fast easy money.

Like I said, I am in NJ and deal with Frank direct if there has been issues.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 10/26/07 1:54pm
Msg #218483

Had one deal - 2 visits - first a no-sign with fee paid in 3 weeks...second visit went through (a HELOC) paid in about 45 days - all in all it was okay and I'd work for Frank again..

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.