Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Susan from Lake Arrowhead...evacuated but okay...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Gary_CA on 10/24/07 12:04pm
Msg #218035

I heard something about her town and was a little worried, so I called... she says I can post...

She has evacuated to a motel with 2 dogs and a cat (or was it vice-versa) she has hopes her house is okay, and some signs it probably is but of course can't know till she goes back.

She says she has gotten, and appreciates, a few emails that she hasn't responded to yet partly because she's busy and partly because the news is depressing... she's in limbo and has no idea how things will turn out.

Last time the mountain burned she was out 10 days... so it could still be a while.

Blessings to you and yours Susan... and the other quarter million like you... but especially you, your family and your critters!

Reply by Marlene/USNA on 10/24/07 12:38pm
Msg #218050

Thanks for the news, Gary. I was wondering about her, and others, hope everyone's okay.

Reply by Mary/FL on 10/24/07 5:35pm
Msg #218137

Please post to the Notary Board. People are worried about Susan. I was just there. I hope this is not conflict.

Reply by CaliNotary on 10/24/07 8:15pm
Msg #218163

I just got a picture message on my phone from a friend in Running Springs. It was of his house in flames. Poor guy.

Reply by Ernest__CT on 10/25/07 12:03am
Msg #218182

Thanks, Gary_CA! Everybody: Please keep praying. Thanks! n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.