Notary Rotary
The Final Step invoices offer
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by SShoreDude on 10/24/07 3:07pm
Msg #218103

I plan on bringing an action against the Final Step, of Maryland, shortly.

If anyone has any outstanding invoices against them, I will make this offer.

I will purchase your "cause of action", or your debt.

I will provide you a note in the amount of 1/2 the invoice amount. This note will be due and payable once collection is made against the Final Step. Just private reply me and forward me your invoice.

I have never done anything like this before, so if you think this offer is unfair in any way, I apologize in advance, just ignore it. However, if some of you think this is a fair offer, just let me know like I said.

Reply by The Final Step on 10/25/07 8:30am
Msg #218197

BRIAN YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN YOUR MONEY SOONER IF YOU DID YOUR JOB,EVER LENDER WE WORKED WITH SAID NOT TO USE YOU EVER AGAIN,THEY DID NOT BELEVE YOU WERE EVEN A LAWYER, SHOWING UP HOURS LATE AND NOT EVEN MAKING COPIES FOR THE BORROWERS,ATLEAST A NEW NOTARY DOING THEIR FIRST CLOSING KNOWS TO MAKE COPIES,AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A ATTORNEY,

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/25/07 9:01am
Msg #218203

If you check the "link and read the messages from this forum, you will see what kind of a reputation you have for paying your signing agents!

I do not believe your remarks about Brian! Slandering him on here is not going to shed a good light on your company.

And, incidentally, typing in all caps suggests you are shouting!

Reply by sue_pa on 10/25/07 9:20am
Msg #218206

I'll STEP in here

Well Gary, sweetie, you owe me money since 2003 - and I did my job and did it perfectly. One other time on a public message board you received less than favorable reviews and when I replied you said you'd look into my VERY overdue invoice. Never heard a word since that public response.

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 10/25/07 10:59am
Msg #218236

What a bunch of garbabge........

My Network has four signing agents who haven't been paid for their services. I can assure you that each of them did as they were supposed to do and the borrowers were very pleased with their services.

The Final Step is on my Network's "hell no!" list. I hope the attorney, Brian, sues the pants off of you for slandering his name.

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 10/25/07 11:01am
Msg #218238

I meant "garbage".... so sue me. :p n/m

Reply by Desiree Jordan on 10/25/07 9:40am
Msg #218210

That's (kinda) along the lines of the suggestion I made (ad nauseam)yesterday. I had outstanding invoices but when I called, they paid promptly. The person I spoke to said something about "only sending what they HAVE to". At least he was honest about it.

To everyone else - I apologize for going over-board with my posts yesterday. It was my 1st time on this site & I was surprised to find so many kindred souls(victims) in the non-payment department. I'm still serious about this though!

Reply by Nancy M. Misenar on 10/25/07 10:18am
Msg #218221

I did a closing for them Sept 12th and then on the 13th did a resign . They owe me XXX.XX and when I phoned Gary he replied that they had a check bounce from a lender for X amount of money and he had to take out a loan for his payments, my payment would go out on the 25th, that is today. It sounds like this is a company has a hard time keeping their promise. What is the saying, "burn me once shame on you", "burn my twice shame on me".. Will see if I get my payment within the week.
Not a good thing.

Reply by Yowheelz on 10/25/07 10:23am
Msg #218223

Dear Fianl Step:
You are the company that blatently told me that you don't pay until your are called for the money. You still owe me after 4 phone calls. PAY UP! Your reputation it terrible and yet you have the gall to bad mouth someone else? go figure!

Reply by SShoreDude on 10/25/07 11:09am
Msg #218243

Slander

I call and call and I hold off on my suit because they do have the courtesy of at least picking up. However, they have all these claims that I didnt print docs for borrower. The orders I did with them all were docs that were with the borrower already. Shows they are lying. I think posting such a response only serves as a warning to everyone here not to deal with such foolishness.

Reply by Barbara Leister on 11/15/07 8:42pm
Msg #221536

My husband I have been Signing Agents for 3 years. We retired from Verizon and when we found out about this job it sounded good. For the most part it has been ok. Talking about Final Step - I have done work for them on and off for 3 years. At first they were ok. About a year and a half ago the owner, Gary, said that he was not paid by title companies and he had to go get a loan to keep his business going. I eventually got paid. Well, stupidly I agreed to do 2 jobs in July. I still have not been paid. Gary gave me the same sob story about not being paid and he has to get a loan to pay his employees and bills. Nobody will give him a loan. I told Gary why doesn't he fold his business up instead of doing this to notaries. He must have awful dumb employees. I think he only has a few people working for him. He's located about a half hour from me. I'm thinking of paying him a visit. He has been in the same shape for about 2 years and gotten worse.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.